• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by XFH-Jay

1. X

Place to learn Cake PHP

CakePHP probably has the best resources and community to learn how to use it. I believe there are a few great books as well if you prefer the non-digital way to learn. Personally, I still prefer CodeIgniter as opposed to CakePHP... especially if you are a beginner ;)
  2. X

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Wow, I haven't posted in this thread since it was like... on page 500!
  3. X

CloudyUpload.com - Fast, Free Image Hosting

CloudyUpload.com Do you need a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 2MB maximum image size * Upload unlimited images. * Powered by the Cloud. Access your images wherever you are from any device! * Blazing fast...
  4. X

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

What are we talking about again? :P
  5. X

FasterUpload - Unlimited, Fast Image Hosting!

FasterUpload.com Do you need a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 2MB maximum image size * Upload unlimited images, plus unlimited images per upload! * Guaranteed 99.99% uptime on our servers! *...
  6. X

FasterUpload.com - Unlimited free image/photo hosting

FasterUpload.com Do you need a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 1 Megabyte maximum upload size for guests, 3MB maximum upload size for registered users. * Upload unlimited images, plus unlimited...
  7. X

FasterUpload.com - Blazing Fast Image Hosting (FREE!)

FasterUpload.com Do you want a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 1 Megabyte maximum upload size, 3MB maximum upload size for registered users. * Upload unlimited images, now unlimited images per...
  8. X

Hello, Thank you for your interest in our VPS services. The coupon code is "AF-003-99988" for...

Hello, Thank you for your interest in our VPS services. The coupon code is "AF-003-99988" for the first month free. Regards Jay
  9. X

Need a custom VPS? Let me know!

I'm setting up a dedicated server shortly and will have a bit of room left on the server. I would like to host a couple VPS servers on the rest of this space. I do not plan to oversell the space and bandwidth. If you are in need of a VPS of any size, please PM me your requirements and...
  10. X

[INFINITIE.NET] SPRING VPS Specials! - 80GB HD, 768MB RAM, FREE CPANEL/WHM $19.99!

=================================================== WHT SPECIAL OFFER - VPS Linux Hosting w/ Select DGS http://www.infinitie.net/ =================================================== —————————————————————————————————————————— Select DGS Virtual Private Server Plans Limited Time Offer Plans...
  11. X

FasterUpload.com - BLAZING speeds, FREE image hosting!!!

FasterUpload.com Do you want a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 1.5 Megabyte maximum upload size, 8MB maximum upload size for registered users. * Upload unlimited images, now unlimited images per upload...
  12. X

FasterUpload.com - BLAZING speeds, FREE image hosting!!!

FasterUpload.com Do you want a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 1.5 Megabyte maximum upload size, 8MB maximum upload size for registered users. * Upload unlimited images, up to 10 images per upload! * Our...
  13. X

FasterUpload.com - BLAZING speeds, unlimited image hosting

FasterUpload.com Do you want a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 1.5 Megabyte maximum upload size, 8MB maximum upload size for registered users. * Upload unlimited images, up to 10 images per upload! * Our...
  14. X

Setting Up A File Host On My Computer

You could use some WAMP server like XAMPP or UniServer to get started - my only concern if you share your files publicly you'd probably have a slower connection, thus large files would take ages to download...
  15. X

WHT CC Info Leaked!

Their site shows that the CCs are from a while ago though.. the new orders are safe. It seems that they just didn't delete the CC #'s from a long time ago, which they should've done a long time ago...
Back