• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by xAviaHosting

1. X

Looking for a host

Good Afternoon, xAviaHosting (www.xaviahosting.com) would like to submit you the following offer. We are a proven hosting solutions provider in business since August 2002. Our offer: 100 MB Space 5 GB Transfer PHP/MYSQL Domains are $15 per year extra all features included...
  2. X

Need SCSI based host

I got it now ;). Hey it was late :rolleyes:
  3. X

Need SCSI based host

:confused: Im confused.
  4. X

Thinking of starting my own paid host...

A good basic start would be Linux Cpanel With those two combined you can provide a massive amount of features to your customers. A decent place to start charging is $.75 to $1.25 per GB bandwidth and per 100 MB Space. ' Of course what you offer and how much you charge depends on your...
  5. X

Memorial Day Weekend Sale

Hello All, xAviaHosting (www.xaviahosting.com) is pleased to announce 10% off all of its plans effective immediately until the end of Memorial Day. The 10% off applies to shared hosting, custom shared plans, and all reseller accounts that are requested. Feel free to check out the following...
  6. X

Webspacedirect

Amen, unfortunately for us hosts who have been here and plan to be here, it down plays us, and discourages many customers.
  7. X

New host needed

Good Afternoon, xAviaHosting (www.xaviahosting.com) would like to submit you the following offer. We are a proven hosting solutions provider in business since August 2002. Our offer: 1000 MB Space 20 GB Transfer PHP/MYSQL Unlimited FTP all features included...
  8. X

Looking for a Host...

Good Morning, xAviaHosting (www.xaviahosting.com) a proven solutions provider since August 2002, is offering you the following plan: 2 GB Web Space 50 GB Bandwidth All features listed at www.xaviahosting.com/morefeatures.html Priced at: $52.50 per month/$525 per year However...
  9. X

need a new host

Hello, I'll go ahead and offer you an actual plan then. Check out xAviaHosting, a proven service provider since August 2002. http://www.xaviahosting.com/hosting_shared.html Check out the XH-200 Plan: 200 MB Space 10 GB Bandwidth at $9 per month or $90 per year if you wish to pay...
  10. X

empireserver.com seems to be a good hosting and isp

Wouldnt suprise me. He talks about the same way the kid who owns the company talks on his website etc...
  11. X

need a new host

<<Edited: He made a more distinct request, and so i offered a full plan below>>
  12. X

[Wanted] Cheap Host

<Edited: Im Sorry for those of you who felt this was a post that was unprofessional. Please accept my apologies.> .....
  13. X

[Wanted] Cheap Host

We can offer you the following: 200 MB Space 3 GB Bandwidth CPanel 6 (Latest Stable Version Available) PHP, Unlimited MYSQL, NO ads, and much more viewable here. All for only $3.75 per month, or $5.00 per month with a free domain included. What do you need to do to get this plan...
  14. X

LTO: 3 Very Low-Cost Reseller Plans Available!

Limited Time Only: 3 Low-Cost Reseller Plans Available! Good Day, As some may know xAviaHosting stopped selling reseller accounts a few days ago. However, we wanted to give some a last chance to get on our new server with a reseller account. Therefore we are offering 3 low-cost reseller...
Back