• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by wwalsh

1. W

popuptaffic

<<< mod edit >>> ignored the forum rules despite several warnings. /Peo
  2. W

popuptaffic

No, Robert, I'm not anonymous. I just do not have a personal complaint with regard to your company. My complaint is in how you handle complaints about your company here, especially ones I have personal knowledge about. Your belittling attitude in this post is one of the many illustrations...
  3. W

popuptaffic

I'm not anonymous. I provided my email address to this site when I signed up. I own the domain which the email address is associated with. My contact information is in the whois for that domain, with correct email and postal addresses and valid phone number. And I am not making complaints...
  4. W

popuptaffic

Some might take solace from your assertion, but the truth is that the facts in this case do not back you up. Your own statements in the past on this incident contradict your claims here. As far as I am concerned, you have no credibilty at all on these issues. But, webmasters depending on...
  5. W

popuptaffic

Allegations being freely tossed around by SI If I were Robert at SI, I'd be pretty careful about tossing around charges that someone intended to defraud. I'd make damn sure that the facts backed me up 100% before writing that in a public forum. Defaming someone's character, especially when...
Back