• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Wupav

1. W

Shared Hosting needed

We would see whether it would suit CrazyShooter better to stay on the free plan or move to one of our higher paid plans.
  2. W

Best priced RapidSSL

Here at Wupav.com, we understand how important being secure on the internet is. That is why we are running a sale on our RapidSSL. RapidSSL certs are only €12 for the year. Don't forget to use the coupon freewebspace for 10% off!
  3. W

Gaining and managing your web hosting clients.

The best way to gain customers in my experience is by word of mouth from happy customers. Which means it quite hard for new companies to gain clients.
  4. W

cPanel wants to 'eliminate' WHMCS

I would love cPanel would come out with a brand new control panel with built in billing. Can't see it happening though.
  5. W

Shared Hosting needed

We would offer you our bronze package free of charge for 1 year. Includes 10GB storage and 200GB transfer and unlimited databases and ftp accounts. Comes with phpMyAdmin aswell.
  6. W

I need some hosting

I would be happy to offer you free hosting with no adds on the basis of you have a discreet link on the bottom of your site to my site. You would get 10GB storage, 200GB data transfer, unlimited sumdomains, databases, ftp accounts etc. It comes with cPanel too.
  7. W

Shared Hosting from €10 a year & SSL from €15 **10% Off Code**

Wupav.com offers some of the best value web hosting packages on the internet. Bronze 10GB Diskspace 200GB Data Transfer Host 10 Domains €10 a year Silver 200GB Diskspace 500GB Data Transfer Host 100 Domains €20 a year Gold 400GB Diskspace 1000GB Data Transfer Host unlimited...
Back