• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Wojtek

1. Wojtek

Milf Hunter

2. Wojtek

Fired or Not Fired?

I smelled right. I'm now head of the IT Dept haha :rolleyes:
  3. Wojtek

question regarding a script

hotscripts.com --> classified ads
  4. Wojtek

anyone want to trade my last week for theirs?

RIP to your buddy
  5. Wojtek

Fired or Not Fired?

Correct. They've been in business since 2005. I started this year. Scary thing is I didn't get any ---- over this. Heck, every boss is nicer to me now. I smell a promotion :p
  6. Wojtek

Upgraded my netbook's RAM to 2 GB...

Why would you need windows for that? I recently got an SSD for my thinkpad X40 That thing is amazing :)
  7. Wojtek

Fired or Not Fired?

Surprisingly, I was not fired. As for backups, *I* was in charge of the backups and didn't have that period on tapes yet. Covered 2005-2007 but that's as much as my free time allowed me to tape. Since we're now starting from scratches it allowed to do it properly. With 2x 11-hdd SANs for...
  8. Wojtek

Fired or Not Fired?

Long story short, me and a coworker screwed up big time and reformatted the wrong NAS. As a result the call center lost 4TB worth of recordings spanning from yesterday to 2008, which they contractually need to keep. Fired or Not Fired? I'll know tomorrow
  9. Wojtek

Have I missed anything?

Decker!! It's been a long long time heh :)
  10. Wojtek

Photoshop - Cards

8.5 inches x 11 inches is what a sheet of paper is use that size. split it in 4 quadrants so that your 1/4 top left is the front, 1/4 top right is the back, the bottom (inversed) will be the inside (when folded)
  11. Wojtek

Dissolve The CRTC

http://dissolvethecrtc.ca/ yea yea I know, another petition.... Now sign it.
  12. Wojtek

Fake Tities

Really? I usually do a google image search and if something comes up it must mean I spelled it right.
Back