• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by WJ98

1. W

Hi, I want a reliable and fast host with no ads, that is it!!!

it's not now. it's not now. I was for a few weeks but I setup my account wed. night with no problem. Go to http://www.envyhost.com/freehost.php
  2. W

I had no problem with them I had no problem with them. I think their server has been down for the pass week. But it all seems to be up now. I have had no problems.
  3. W

http://www.envyhost.com Hey want a cool host with no banners and lots of space go to http://www.envyhost.com
  4. W

can anyone help me?

Gizba is cool Gizba is cool but i hate the popup they have. I have had my site on thier server for about a mounth now but now they have both a popup and banner at the bottom of my site the banner on the bottom of my site is ok but the popups are what I hate.
  5. W

Free Adult Host

Adult Host Suck Adult Host Suck if your host wa snot a Adult Host Server I would be glad ot host my site on your server.
  6. W

provider w/ good space, cgi, psp, no bandwidth, & maybe mySQL?

good luck finding a free host that will give you all that. good luck finding a free host that will give you all that. If U find one let me know.
  7. W

can anyone help me?

I am looking for a free hosting server. I dont really need fancy features but the more the better. I need about 100MB free webspace or more. don't need FTP ,PHP CGI or all that and the only files I will be uploading are htm,html,gif,jpg and bmp so the host don't need to support...
  8. W

Can anyone help me? can anyone help me? I am looking for a free hosting server. I dont really need fancy features but the more the better. I need about 100MB free webspace or more. don't need FTP ,PHP CGI or all that and the only files I will be uploading are htm,html,gif,jpeg...
  9. W

@communityone: are you joking? for free all that and no ad???? @communityone: are you joking? for free all that and no ad???? SIGN ME UP UP UP !!! Im looking for 100Mb free space or more because my site is a freebie site but sounds like a cool server if U get all that for free.
  10. W

flatface acceptance?

look look we did everything the dam TOS sed we did so anoth with the TOS BS ok. My friends are all on the same netwok as I am because they go to collage here and I am allways here to see them and my g/f. But I don't think it's all the same ISP. Even if it was most house holds have more then...
  11. W

Gizba is cool

every server has problems at times every server has problems at times I have had a accont with T35 at one time I had nothing but bad luck with them but looks like U have had some good luck with them. Gizba.com is the best server I have ever used I neaver had problems with them yet. But like I...
  12. W

flatface acceptance?

look all I know is I don't know anyone who has got acepted to thier server yet. look all I know is I don't know anyone who has got acepted to thier server yet.
  13. W

Gizba is cool

yeah they are one of the best free host around. yeah they are one of the best free host around I had my site on thier server for about a mounth then I was getting a popup witch everyone was sending me e-mail saying that the popup was a pain in the ---. So I moved my site to...
  14. W

flatface acceptance?

we did read the dam ToS we did read the dam ToS but thier so cheep that they can't acept one member Im not talking just me and one friend Im talking me and about 12 freinds out f the 13 of us 0 of us got accepted dam no wonder why they have so much dam space and bandwith it's because they have...
  15. W

Gizba is cool

Hey if you don't mind banners http://www.gizba.com/ is a cool server has 500Mb free space and I think unlimited bandwith.
Back