• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by WireValley

1. W

GeeksHosted.com ★ 2GB Disk Space ★ 15GB Bandwidth ★ cPanel ★ Softaculous ★ PHP ★ MORE

GeeksHosted is offering 2 great cPanel hosting plans. If you haven't been to our site lately, please come check us out! We're completely redesigned and we're now offering Softaculous! Main Features: • cPanel • Softaculous • FREE Nightly Backups •...
  2. W

GeeksHosted.com 50% OFF | 15GB Disk/250GB BW/cPanel/Softaculous/ Starts @ $1.95/month

GeeksHosted.com has a 50% OFF sale going on to celebrate our name change! We were previously known as WeHostFree. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CURRENT COUPON Coupon code: HALFOFF -- 50% OFF YOUR...
  3. W

3 Free Plans! | cPanel | 2GB Disk Space | 15GB Bandwidth | Softaculous | + MORE!

Correct. SLD and sub-domains are abused too much. We need to keep the servers running optimally.
  4. W

3 Free Plans! | cPanel | 2GB Disk Space | 15GB Bandwidth | Softaculous | + MORE!

WeHostFree is offering 3 great cPanel hosting plans. If you haven't been to our site lately, please come check us out! We're completely redesigned and we're now offering Softaculous! Main Features: • cPanel • Softaculous • FREE Nightly Backups • Premium Bandwidth in our Quebec...
  5. W

2 GB Disk | 15 GB Bandwidth | cPanel | Softaculous | PHP | MySQL | E-mail | +MORE!

WeHostFree is offering 2 great cPanel hosting plans. If you haven't been to our site lately, please come check us out! We're completely redesigned and we're now offering Softaculous! Main Features: • cPanel • Softaculous • FREE Nightly Backups • Premium Bandwidth in our Quebec...
  6. W

How can I find a best wordprees hosting service?

Why not join a free hosting company that offers Softaculous. Softaculous allows you to install WordPress with the click of a button? I know I offer it on my free hosting site and I can recommend Free2host.co.uk.
  7. W

2 GB Disk | 15 GB Bandwidth | cPanel | Softaculous | PHP | MySQL | E-mail | +MORE!

WeHostFree is offering 2 great cPanel hosting plans. If you haven't been to our site lately, please come check us out! We're completely redesigned and we're now offering Softaculous! Main Features: · cPanel · Softaculous · FREE Nightly Backups ·...
  8. W

WeHostFree - New Design

Glad to hear :-) that puts my mind at ease. :angel:
  9. W

WeHostFree - New Design

This is what it should look like. (screenshot attached.)
  10. W

WeHostFree - New Design

What version of Chrome are you using? I use Chrome, Firefox, IE 9 and IE 10. All are fine on my end. Could someone else with Chrome please test? Maybe try a refresh on the page? I've done EXTENSIVE testing with all the browsers above and finally have no kinks. To see that screenshot breaks...
  11. W

WeHostFree | NEW PLANS! | 1 GB Disk | 10 GB Bandwidth | cPanel | Softaculous | +MORE!

WeHostFree is offering 2 great cPanel hosting plans. If you haven't been to our site lately, please come check us out! We're completely redesigned and we're now offering Softaculous! Main Features: • cPanel • Softaculous • FREE Nightly Backups • Premium Bandwidth in our Quebec, Canada...
  12. W

WeHostFree - New Design

LOL, yes the ad was meant to be in the middle on the homepage. I have now updated it and moved it below the 3rd paragraph. I must admit it looks better now. Thanks for pointing out the TOS! It's been fixed now. Yes, I got the TOS from EZPZ Hosting. They provide free TOS to its customers...
  13. W

WeHostFree - New Design

What browser are you using? I do not see any of the instances you are referring to. EDIT: Oh wait, I see the ad you were talking about. Yes, it is in the middle. I may move it down below the 3rd paragraph. The terms of service though seem fine on my end. Screenshot attached. I've checked all...
  14. W

WeHostFree - New Design

EDIT: NOW the site is complete! I've been working on this all week. It's gone through some more drastic changes including the Hosting-Plans page (please review. I love this page!) and I've updated the footer to a darker color to match the header. I'm at 87/100 with Google's test. I'm happy...
Back