• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Win777

1. W

1000 MB / 20GB Bandwidth / Cpanel

Did you click the link? There's a section that includes red text.
  2. W

Free!! Free!! Free!! 500mb Disk Space, 2000mb Bandwidth, 2 My Sql, Fantastico,cpanel!

What is $.59? Edit: Never mind. I saw that it's a setup fee.
  3. W

Anybody Ever Used This Forum Host http://www.forums.cc/

Kind of an old thread. The site is currently down.
  4. W

Free DNS hosting anyone

UNI.CC gives you a subdomain, and you can modify NS records. Last time I checked, you needed a very small ad on certain types of pages.
  5. W

Plans from EP-Host

Thanks (bookmarked for later, just in case).
  6. W

SpreeBB?

After reading your original post, I expected to see something almost radically different from IPB, but it was still IPB, so I posted to let others know that.
  7. W

SpreeBB?

With or without modifications to a forum software, the forum software, in this case, IPB, is still the forum software. The way I see it, I would say that InvisionFree is IPB - because it still is IPB. A modified phpBB still is phpBB. There's no need to put words in my mouth. People can call...
  8. W

Re-posting Free Web-Based Email

I find that very interesting. Too bad I can't edit my post now (editing time limit passed again). Thanks. :)
  9. W

SpreeBB?

Yep. Not misleading at all, and I think this would be better in the Free Services forum.
  10. W

SpreeBB?

It is IPB.
  11. W

Re-posting Free Web-Based Email

Due to editing time limits, I have decided to re-post this and add another email provider. --- Hello. I'm trying to compile a continually updated list of free, web-based, email providers that offer a good deal amount of storage space and that are currently accepting sign-ups. (I noticed...
  12. W

Free Web-Based Email

Thanks. I would have added Bluebottle, but the time limit to edit passed (I don't why there would be a time limit to edit your own posts...).
  13. W

Free webhosting - 100 or 150mb space, no ads

How are people supposed to agree to the TOS if you haven't uploaded it yet?
Back