• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by wimme

1. W

Unlimited Hosting

I dont agree with you sir. I have Used HostGator and have used up to 9 TB of Bandwidth. and i didnt got any suspension or termination. sure that most Unlimited seen (used to) here on FWS were scams but You cannot Judge everyone from an example.
  2. W

Free Online SEO Tools

now thats what i call a cool collection.
  3. W

cPanel/whm Signup Script?

try THT, its good, and there are lots other as well, just google and you will get loads. but from your posts it seems that you dont want the script to make the account. u really just wanna check if the sub-domain exist ??
  4. W

Need a Fast Master Reseller

Whats your monthly budget ? PS: your signature link is wrongly hyperlinked.
  5. W

Nolimitserver.biz

and really, their packages are very attractive, i was about to buy one reseller, but on doing the reserch i didnt got any positive point, everyones complaining about them.
  6. W

[HIRE ME]: Can do Extensive Work: Online for 12-14 Hours: Please Have a look

sent you a PM with the Link. Things can be better then those. Regards
  7. W

what does a portfolio consist of, tell me and i will make one. or alternatively you can out your questions/requirnments here or PM me regards.
  8. W

Hi, I am looking to be Hired on a Long Term Basis by some Company/Individual to get an Earning. Heres What I an experience with: In Web Industry for 5+ Years PHP, ASP, HTML, Javascript Programmer/Designer Advance Search Engine Optimisation Visual Basic (Desktop Programming) Advance Programmer...
  9. W

Reseller need

30 GB space 1 TB bandwidth Unlimited features cPanel, WHM. $17 / Month (Paypal). 7 Days Free Trial. This is a custom package. PM me to Order.
  10. W

i need host for a humor blog

u want the host to buy u a domain too ?
  11. W

Im paying US$5 to advertise on your website

hi, i have a website and can advertise you. i have one usefull software that can show ur site (not just the banner) to the ppl using the app. your site will have 1000+ hits daily. PM me for the link to app to see where where ur site will be displayed. can show ur Banner also.
  12. W

Forum Hosting Needed

com4u Forums Plan cPanel 11 + Fantastico Quota (MB) : 1000 MB Bandwidth (MB) : 50 GB Max FTP Accounts : 100 Max Databases : 100 Max Sub Domains : 100 Max Parked Domains : 100 ORDER HERE : http://www.com4u.uni.cc/whmcs/cart.php?a=add&pid=2 PM me after ordering, and i will approve your account...
Back