• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Whisper2Me

1. W

XUG killer pop ups

HOLY COW BATMAN! I just went to check xug. I was one of the first 10 to sign up, could never get ftp to cooperate, and no matter how often I asked for support, I never got it. Be that as it may, I just ended up in pop-up hell. Fredrick's of Hollywood (not that I mind the content) but it...
  2. W

free, fast php host

HOLY COW BATMAN! I just went to check xug. I was one of the first 10 to sign up, could never get ftp to cooperate, and no matter how often I asked for support, I never got it. Be that as it may, I just ended up in pop-up hell. Fredrick's of Hollywood (not that I mind the content) but it...
  3. W

Limited Launch

I don't blame you for banning Roly. OK, now that I think about it, I was somewhere around the 10th person to sign up as well. Let's see what we can do about getting me up and running? Pretty please with sugar on top? :rolleyes:
  4. W

Limited Launch

well, i've been there a week, and i st ill can't access anything yet. they are aware of problems, i can ftp up to my account, but can't change or delete anything after that, i can log in to my account, but get 404's when i type in any addresses. when i try to contact them through msn...
  5. W

Hosting....

I don't know about xug. I registered there last week. I am STILL trying to get into my web site. Absolutely nothing works, and there's NO tech support. Be wary of xug, my friend, very wary
  6. W

Getting too worked up over something... ?

choose your battles. if this person's behaviour doesn't affect you, or reflect upon you, ignore it. if other people are starting to think you're as bad as them, then do something. either let them know how you feel, or choose not to be friends with them any more. it sounds like you're...
  7. W

font question

if you ever find that, let me know too please
  8. W

Limited Launch

neither is mine. i get 404's on my index pages, and when i try to overwrite or delete in ftp, i get permission denied. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  9. W

Limited Launch

I can upload by ftp, but if I try to overwrite or delete, I get permission denied. Also, what the heck is the name of my db? db_accountname? accountname_db? c'mon guys give me a hint
  10. W

PHP/MySQL

l33t limits you 100mb bandwidth. i used more than 2mg just uploading something. only use if you want to pay for the extra bandwidth, or don't mind being locked out for the rest of the month if you don't pay.
  11. W

Limited Launch

neo you sound like me. i'm just waiting on sign-up confirmation
  12. W

Limited Launch

I need somewhere for a small bulletin board, only about 30 members (high school alumni group) and will allow attachments, you know.... look at the fish i caught this weekend!!! will you allow that? how big are the popunders? is there only one on loading or one for every page change?
  13. W

No pop up , free web hosts

you have to know what's being asked for before you can start to lie...... think about it.
  14. W

When it's free, no ads, and that much space, being a little slow is something I can live with. I'm only using it to host an xmb bulletin board for a bunch of 50 year olds. They'll never notice the speed.ROTFLMAO
  15. W

host.sk once you get over the language barrier, you're fine!
Back