• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by whatthenet hosting

1. whatthenet hosting

Is free hosting dying?

When did 99.99% of free hosting sign-ups become spam or abuse? I have only found 3 spam bots in 2 months and i get 5 sign-ups a day. Free hosting shows that a company has the money to give something out free. Would you trust a company that can't afford free hosting? That could mean they can't...
  2. whatthenet hosting

Please Review on MirrorFileHost

Many hosts use the term it didn't work for me. But if the web host wants to keep the slogan they would have to change the color to yellow to make the client think with the web host's ideas.
  3. whatthenet hosting

100mb Space, 500mb bandwidth with PHP & MySQL - WordPress

My free hosting has the features you want www.irelandgoweb.com. 5GB of traffic 1 GB of space MySQL No ads php and script installer (Allows you to install wordpress and others). But if you want anything more or a custom plan just ask me.
  4. whatthenet hosting

Free Hosting Free Reseller hosting and cheap hosting

I can't seem to edit to the thread. But anyway if you want a free domain name click here http://what-the-net.com/blog/
  5. whatthenet hosting

Looking for a web designer to partner with.

Hi, I am looking for a partner which has web design seo smo ect... to partner with us. We can send more info by emailing support@what-the-net.com No Gmail hotmail inbox.com yahoo yandex ect...
  6. whatthenet hosting

Looking for Partner

Hmm, You might as well need to tell us more if your looking for a partner. If you ever need to make money like affilate programes I can be a help.
  7. whatthenet hosting

Any good perl cms?

I am looking for a modern and easy cms based of perl. Do you know any? Thanks.
  8. whatthenet hosting

What is NLC and how do i earn it?

I have seen a few profiles with "NLC".What is it and how do I earn it?
  9. whatthenet hosting

What do you do when your on the computer?

I just go on this site and anwser my clients tickets.
  10. whatthenet hosting

Hello. Are you a clients of the offer you replied to because you must follow this rule "If you...

Hello. Are you a clients of the offer you replied to because you must follow this rule "If you wish to praise a web host or warn people about a bad web host you can't be anonymous. Post the URL you used with the site". If you not and just happy with the offer please put it in that you are not a...
  11. whatthenet hosting

Free Web Hosting - Gigarank - cPanel - Softaculous - Sitebuilder - Wordpress

same thing as well If you wish to praise a web host or warn people about a bad web host you can't be anonymous. Post the URL you used with the site.
  12. whatthenet hosting

Free Web Hosting - Gigarank - cPanel - Softaculous - Sitebuilder - Wordpress

Do you have a domian with them? if so post it here or send it to a admin. Rule 8 If you wish to praise a web host or warn people about a bad web host you can't be anonymous. Post the URL you used with the site.
  13. whatthenet hosting

Latest domain you bought and why?

what-the-net.com. I plan to use this as a portal and email.
  14. whatthenet hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I feel bored. Should I spam this thread? With the word "spam"?
  15. whatthenet hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

good!
Back