• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by websitez4u

1. W

G4r

Hey Hey tobbe, I think you should add more domains to has.it , i own <EDIT> but dont really use because its unprofessional !! :(
  2. W

my site

yOUR SITE DUNT WORK UNDER INTERNET EXPLORER 6.0, do you know dis It happens when you go to the menu on da side, what editor r u using, a lot of peeps hav internet 6.0 ( microsoft ) so u might be loosing visitors:eek: :eek: Reply......... Thanks
  3. W

::: Remotely Hosted :::

Interactive Just some cool no-add interactive remotely hosted stuff !!
  4. W

::: Remotely Hosted :::

Were is da best place for remotely hosted cgi or Php or ASP with no ads ? I dont care what fuctions ! Thanks a lot !
  5. W

I Found It !!!!!!!

HEY Hey guys, im da lad who posted dis, i think u all owee me a BIG THANKS:D :D To thank me tell all ya mates to goto www.websitez4u.co.uk
  6. W

help me with kg domains

i ndeed help with .com.kg domains , when u register u need a NAME SERVER, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ?? WERE CAN I GET IT FROM, I WANT TO PINT THE DOMAIN TO WWW.BTINTERNET.COM/~DURANROSS/ ( not online yet ) Please help and tell me what it is and were to get it from:confused:
  7. W

--- www.websitez4u.co.uk ---

e-mail me Oh yeh if you want to contact me directly then e-mail me @ duranross@btinternet.com , i get this sent to ma phone so ill get it right away !!!!!!:jump:
  8. W

--- www.websitez4u.co.uk ---

Want a webpage at a low price made by professionals ??? Then click here Websitez4u deisgns web sites just ' 4u '
  9. W

name server needed

i need a name server pleas3e post 1 for me or were i can get one, i need name server 1 name server 2
  10. W

I Found It !!!!!!!

absolutely no ads no ads or pop ups, its toppppppppppp check out ma site hosted dere www.btinternet.com/~websitez4u123/ kjoooooooooool:) :)
  11. W

I Found It !!!!!!!

omg, i actually found it btinternet.com offers free webspace with ftp support and includes a name of yourname@btinternet.com available on either POP3 or web mail The domain you get is btinternet.com/~yourname tO REGISTER YOU NEED TO SIGN UP WITH ONE OF BTINTERNETS PACKAGES BUT THEN YOU DONT...
  12. W

CHECK it OUT

i must..... must have been uploading site thennnnnnnnnnnnnn sorry !! ill make a butten
  13. W

CHECK it OUT

to what what colors shall i change to ????????
  14. W

F2s Help Needed

i have hey, i have added it the sub file in the server, it still will not work , please help. F2s dont e-mail bac
  15. W

im new

noooooooooo no,i wany a free wenhost
Back