• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by webhostdesign

1. W

Show/Hide Text

its not firefox friendly, doesnt work for me.
  2. W

imageheap.com... re-designed (again)

blue is nice or make it orange to match the beak of the penguin logo thing
  3. W

UK Based ads that pay paypal

I dont think it really matters there base aslong as they pay to the UK does it?
  4. W

Delete/rename account?

xraycameras thanks alot Peo
  5. W

Delete/rename account?

Its ok i know why you dont delete accounts. Its because if you did prune accounts then you would be deleteing 50% of your accounts and that would decrease the amount of people interested in advertising of you.
  6. W

Delete/rename account?

You should delete accounts..
  7. W

spreadkmeleon.com - the worlds fastest web browser

If you dont want to change anything then why ask for help? (except the why bit)
  8. W

Delete/rename account?

I think there should be an option to delete an account or atleast change the member name..
  9. W

Show/Hide Text

Which site and which part?
  10. W

Show/Hide Text

no problem, whats the lesson here? use google :D
  11. W

100mpbs line

ive got 2mb but im getting 8mb soon hopefully
  12. W

Show/Hide Text

Here you go: https://olt.qut.edu.au/Manuals/adminm/Adding_Content/Add_Show_Hide_Text.htm found it on google
  13. W

Show/Hide Text

Im sure its possible why do you want to hide the text?
  14. W

100mpbs line

heh the max where i am is 8mbps heh
  15. W

question about linksys routers

It says for the linksys "Built-in NAT technology helps keep intruders out of your computers." NAT is a hardware firewall and very secure and linksys is a very reputable company and highly reccomended when it comes to routers so id just go for that.
Back