• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by webbernet

1. W

200 mb space - 3 gig bandwith - ftp - php - mysql - 1 account

Wat r u doing? giving out an account??? first of all the info about the offer is not true. btw everyone, I the owner of webberserv.com Mysterio, if u dont want your account there is not need to give it to others since they can always sign up by themselves. your account will be deleted...
  2. W

50mb, No file type or size limits, unmetered bandwidth, php and active script content

hes trying to do a nice thing for ppl who need a host. and nobody is paying him anything.... wat else do u want???:confused:
  3. W

Free PHP&MySQL Hosting

unlimited bandwidth here simply means we do not monitor how much data u transfer per month. You can use as much as you want. THEREFORE WE WILL NOT TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF THIS. Bandwidth here is NOT the same as speed (even I thought thats wat it really means but many companies...
  4. W

Free PHP&MySQL Hosting

good, so wat do u think is the biggest difference between redhat and mandrake? I used redhat 7.3 and it didnt work that well... and about the terms, I think its fair. We are not here just to provide hosting service, our goal is to create a web community.:p
  5. W

Free PHP&MySQL Hosting

its only a little upgrade to 9.1 with the latest RPMs. no real need to upgrade since all versions of Mandrake are pretty stable and safe.:D
  6. W

Free PHP&MySQL Hosting

haha, Mandrake 9.2 is on the way. ever tried its beta? Go to Ibplanet.com and register... sadly rite now there is only few skin ready for IPB 1.2 final. Good luck.:cool:
  7. W

Free PHP&MySQL Hosting

In my opinion Mandrake is the easiest to use and most stable. I've tried RedHat. FreeBSD and other versions of Linux. and I like Mandrake Linux 9.1 the best. for easy to install interface and easy to config. RedHat, FreeBSD are two empty OSs. Not too many features built inside the OS...
  8. W

Free PHP&MySQL Hosting

4 users had successfully signed up. 1 from canada and 2 from singapore and another one unknown :D and im not getting any errors... please try http://webbernet.serveftp.com/forum however, many users from China or some other country in Asia said the government there had banned many...
  9. W

Free PHP&MySQL Hosting

Just cleared out old hosted junk and now reopened to new users. Server powered by Mandrake Linux 9.1 Apache 2.0.47 with SSL we offer: php script hosting with MySQL support. Ideal host for forums and php sites. unlimited data transfer Expandable space, you will get as much as you need...
  10. W

Free php and mysql host

speed limted to about 250kbps per IP for downloading. uploading TO the server is unlimited cuz most ppl's upstream wont head above 128kbps. as i said our server is for PHP scripts and MySQL DBs ONLY. if you wanna host a site that has mainly PHP scripts, HTML... watever + MySQL this can be...
  11. W

Free php and mysql host

php and mysql support unlimited space for all your php scripts. FTP access but no file downloading and streaming is allowed. unlimited hits Linux powered server, up 24/7 bandwidth limited to 200kbps per ip. Absolutely NO ADS. ideal host for forums and other php scripts that require...
  12. W

Free File storage!!! 100MB FTP

:o thanx anyway... but most ppl told me they like it... so one bad comment wont bring my mood down... :D nice try tho:rolleyes:
  13. W

Hosting is now reopened for a short time!!! hurry up and get yours!
  14. W

Help reinstalling Win2k

Ta install it under DOS of course u cant run the setup.exe file cuz its windows only. You need ta run yourCDROM:\i386\winnt.exe
  15. W

YES it does! Just had ta take it down for a while for some testing with MySQL. Down for like 1 hour...
Back