• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by warrior_trunks

1. W

URL cloaking providers

I was just going to ask if anyone knew a site (apart from www.cjb.net) that provides a free redirection/cloak, whatever you want to call it.
  2. W

Does anyone know a HTML/DHTML code for a GOOD poll?

SWEET SWEET! Thanks alot, 1st! :D
  3. W

Obviously not Obviously not... oh well.... And I meant, and already said, HTML/DHTML, but never mind. Thanks anyway... I suppose...
  4. W

5. W

Neverhood Chroicles Part 1

Heh, I doubt ANYONE is
  6. W

No offence or anything but your name...its kinda--- in gay. GAYowolf!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!!?!?!?!?? Ok, sorry. Specks fed him for fear of being eaten alive. The giant could easily have thrown three or four of them into his mouth at once. He was very bizarre looking, even for a giant; he was...
  7. W

chk ds out !

Very creative.......I can only do tiny ones (cat, mouse ect) and a really sh***y middle finger one
  8. W

This is no test

How did you do that?? Character set?? Shitty DHTML?? How??
  9. W

Quater Quater is the only being Father has ever made. He has been a good friend of Father's for many eons. Quater is the official go- between for all beings and Father. Since he himself is a being made by Father, not much can be learned about Father by looking at Quater. But, if anything is...
  10. W

Hey yeah that's pertty much true I am spamming..... :o Oh well, I'll get about ....alot...in the next posts...this will stop as soon as the giant roasted chicken pops into 12 cows. No, Im NOT crazy, not 6 cows, but 12 :devious2:
  11. W

RPG Tournament; right on this board...

And the rules? ITS A T1 AND T2 GAME..... All the other rules RP players would know, so it doesnt matter that non RP players dont know
  12. W

>That's< why it's in test. Becuase I doubted anyone would even DO it. :rolleyes: Read before you speak...:rolleyes:
  13. W

This board is for an RPG tounament ONLY! I put this in test becuase I doubt anyone here will actually RP becuase no one is skilled enough :rolleyes: Oh well, here it is, I am participating, of cource, and anyone else can although my comment about no one being good enough will probably...
  14. W

Yahoo! Geocities is best I have come across...

Oh GOD I am bored!!!!! Oh well might as well say... ...if you havnt looks at my Neverhood Chronicles quoteout it's at GENERAL DISCUSSON and 2 parts are in it already. Preamble and Father. And we (Oraculus Net) go sponsored FINNALY! Jesus that took a f****ng long time........oh well...
  15. W

OF COUCE THERE WILL BE MORE! I MEAN, IN SIZE 9 FONT (type: arial) IT TAKES 17 PAGES OF A4 PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!
Back