• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by wacky wacko

1. W

AutoRank Pro 3.0.3

Cool :). How can I get it?
  2. W

free domain hosting with no ad/cgi

I need a free domain hosting service that has no ad and offer cgi-bin. Don't need much space, about 5mb, because I'm just going to run a topsite website.
  3. W

avoiding domain transfer fee

I'm planning to transfer my free domain from DomainZero.com to gkg.net which I found on this board. I don't know if they charge for domain transfer or not. The site says that domain transfer is free but it also say it cost $9.99 per domain( http://www.gkg.net/domain/transfers/ ). [Edited by...
  4. W

avoiding domain transfer fee

I want to know can I avoid domain transfer fee by registering my domain again on the day my domain expire with another registrar?
  5. W

AutoRank Pro 3.0.3

Does anybody have a copy of AutoRank Pro 3.0.3 that I can have?
  6. W

public ftp

Thanx. I'm using the ftp that I get for free from my domain hosting.
  7. W

what's wronng with jumpworld.net?

what a shame..... Jumpworld.net had one of the greatest service for a free hosting site. They were updating their servers and they let new users sign up again about 1 week ago. Then they just drop dead.
  8. W

DomainZero and Hypermart

Yes it is free. Both hypermart.net and virtualave.net are provided by the same company (i think) and they have great service. I can't remember a time when their servers are down.
  9. W

public ftp

I have a public ftp site and I was wondering is there something like .htaccess for ftp that can control file permissions on the ftp site?
  10. W

DomainZero and Hypermart

Sign up for domain hosting from hypermart.net and then edit you nameserver at http://access.domainzero.com . I believe there nameservers are ns1.hypermart.net and ns2.hypermart.net . Why use url redirecting when you could get real domain hosting.
  11. W

Looking for programer....

I could code in perl, but what kind of script you need?
  12. W

Message Board

You're using it right now. You are using it right now on this forum. It's called vBulletin, try it, it's the best.
  13. W

Gaming Ads

What's the dailyradar? I can't find it anywhere in cj.com.
  14. W

Best hosting plan in the work???

10 mb is good enough 10 mb is good enough if you use MySQL and PHP because all the data is store in the MySQL database :D and you can have multiple database per account. I'm switching from perl scripts to php scripts, save me a lot of space.
  15. W

What domains do YOU own?

gamesalley.net topsitedir.com I just register topsitedir.com a month ago, I can't believe no one took it yet. :p
Back