• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by VolunteerSriLanka

1. V

StaticHost

Hi StaticHost, Just wanted to say that our site and CMS have been down since 8.00 GMT. We understand that your data center is in the midst of server upgrades and fixes. I'm sure vsl on the proton server at statichost will be back up soon. Again, thanks for all the help you've been providing...
  2. V

StaticHost

Hi Statichost & everyone else, Just wanted to say that we can access our site via the vsl account that is placed as a subdomain on statichost and therefore can access all of our content on the server, and we're now doing a back up of data to the local machine. I guess it may take a few hours...
  3. V

StaticHost

:applaudin Thanks for the good news Steve. Obviously we're going to be one of the last sites for our data to get copied over, however, it's really worth the wait. Looking forward Steve to seeing volunteersrilanka.org back up and running once again and thanks alot for everything you folks over...
  4. V

StaticHost

Hi Everyone, On behalf of the VolunteerSriLanka (VSL) crew in Sri Lanka, I'd like to say that Steve and his support people have been working really hard on getting everything back online. It's somewhat hard for VSL as the main focal point of all tsunami volunteer coordination in Sri Lanka to...
  5. V

Plea to host Tsunami website by VolunteerSriLanka

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Steve from StaticHost (UK/US), on behalf of Tod Bruning (VSL Team Leader) and everyone else at VolunteerSriLanka for hosting the VolunteerSriLanka website and giving us a fully-fledged plan. Thanks to him and his team at StaticHost...
  6. V

Aki i have forwarded your last few messages to Tod Bruning who's a US Fulbright Scholar & the VolunteerSriLanka Team Leader & I believe you will be contacted shortly. We're still open for suggestions on the hosting requirements made in the 1st post above, and we have received detailed offers...
  7. V

Hi there, we're interested in your hosting as well and we'd like to know whether you will be volunteer srilanka Grade II - Basic Plan - as seen on your website - since these specs provided there almost quite match what we requested for. StaticHost has also emailed us a grt hosting plan and...
  8. V

Hello everyone, I'm Angelo Embuldeniya, a volunteer with VolunteerSriLanka here in Sri Lanka. We have our own website domain name - volunteersrilanka.org that we have purchased with donated and own money. We initiated this website as an airport desk and is managed by volunteers both local...
Back