• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Vices

1. V

1USDHost.com - 1 Dollar Hosting / cPanel Hosting / 99.99% Uptime / SSD Drives / 30-Day Money Back

1USDHost.com is a 1 dollar hosting provider. We offer cPanel shared hosting including one-click CMS installation (such as Wordpress, Joomla, etc.) for $12/year if you pay with PayPal or $1/month if you pay with Bitcoin. We are different that all the other 1 dollar hosts. Here is how: - Instant...
  2. V

Godaddy $1 Domains and Hosting

Wow! Thank a lot. Time for me to try another idea I had in mind for some time :). What's the worst that can happen? Loose 12$?
  3. V

offer ways for you to find fun

World of Warcraft. Can be competitive andalertr or casual and chill.
  4. V

Domain name about to expire - Help renew or transfer!

Go to GoDaddy, log in and next to domain you can find a "Manage" option, click that. From there its pretty straight forward.
  5. V

best wordpress hosting in the world

I think it's like any other high-quality web hosting. depends on what you need and what you plan on doing. IMO you can't say that a high-quality host for WordPress must have some certain characteristics.
  6. V

Amazon affiliate program

What you are saying is an eCommerce site. Of course you can combine it with affiliate, but its better to keep it as it is. This business model is used to dropship or selling your own product. For affiliate sites, people usually go with micro niche review sites and create articles based on buyer...
  7. V

About Organic Traffic

Some good info here, all I have to add is social media. Build social media profiles were yo share your content after you grow your pages this will bring in some good visitors. Depending on your niches some platforms will perform better than others. Reddit is a good way also. A bit tricky to...
  8. V

On Page SEO Factors

An ideal web page should do all of the following: -relevant to a specific topic -include subject in title tag -include subject in URL -include subject in image alt text -specify subject several times throughout text content (keyword density) -provide unique content about a given subject
Back