• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Venoman

1. V

Unrealpages.Com - No ads, 100 megabytes of space, 5000 megabytes of bandwidth!

I would suggest you reapply - an admin mistakenly removed some applications without meaning to; if you had checked the announcements on the board you'd know that. I have received hosting from these guys and love it :)
  2. V

New face, New offers, Free Hosting & Free Domain

Just a bit of feedback about this site - I applied for web space, got a response from the administrator that I needed to either make the 50 posts (in the web design forum only - scripting technique, helping other users, creating tutorials, etc) and apply for a free domain, or if I was only...
  3. V

Great free hosting, tasted like paid hosting !!! No need to post !!!!

free hosting has been removed - this thread should be deleted. -Venoman
  4. V

Free cgi-hosting

yeah I checked netcabins but they aren't accepting new accounts right now. From browsing the freewebspace listing for providers that have cgi-bins, it looks like hypermart/virtual avenue is ideal, but you need a commercial e-mail, which I don't have. So can anyone recommend a good host...
  5. V

Free cgi-hosting

thanks.. I'll check it out -Venoman
  6. V

Free cgi-hosting

most free webpage hosts don't allow you to host your own cgi-scripts. Can someone recommend a site that will allow you to host your own cgi-scripts? Preferably the main feature, but if it's a free webspace host then I guess that's ok too. any help would be appreciated -Venoman
  7. V

Which hosts are more lenient in their TOS?

thanks matt -Venoman
  8. V

Ice: Okay, I understand where you are coming from. And you're right; if it's illegal, I can't expect them to get themselves into trouble for me, especially when it's a free service and they are getting next to nothing in return. I already knew this, but to quote Webdude, and back it more...
  9. V

*sigh*... Fine. On you go with the whole Freedom of Speech routine. I wasn't implying anything like that, and I think it's rediculous for you all to keep whining about it. Nobody's stopping you from speaking your mind, least of all me. All I meant was that I didn't appreciate people...
  10. V

da.ru Yep. I checked da.ru to make sure, and I was right. It's a redirect URL. They put a small ad frame at the bottom of your screen with a link to their homepage; your URL is you.da.ru. Not bad, but obviously doesn't help me much :) Oh well. I'll just have to keep my eyes open...
  11. V

I thought da.ru only did URL redirection? I'll have another look and see what they offer. Ron: I've noticed from browsing through this forum a little bit that you get off on trying to piss people off. I don't feel like I have to defend myself here; all I am saying is that the motivation...
  12. V

Thanks for your, uh, input. First of all, I don't think emulation and warez are really synonymous. I suppose in the case of N64 games, yeah, because they are still on the shelves. (Doesn't really matter, because most games aren't even playable on an emulator). But as far as the older...
  13. V

I run a Nintendo emulation site, and I am getting really tired of my site's host. The popups are intrusive, and the server is extremely erratic. As you may or may not know, emulation is technically illegal, or can be. Since my site offers games copywrighted by Nintendo in file form, in...
Back