• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by UndercoverHost

1. U

Great templates for webhosting company!

Template #1 http://es.dingojunction.com/template1.gif $30 Template #2 http://es.dingojunction.com/template2.gif $35 both of the template come with sliced images, .psd files, fonts, and gifs. You can buy both of the template for $50! Payment by paypal. *They will...
  2. U

backup reseller plan!

What do u mean datapacket? One day people said they're good and everything, then the next they, ya said they sucked. Hmm, I guess its best to choose host with my decision and I think hostnexus is best!
  3. U

backup reseller plan!

Btw, did u read that I needed a host that accepts checks? Well they have same bank company so they dont accept checks rightr now either. I'll wait for hostnexus then! I'll wait, but at least I'll get something good!!!:)
  4. U

backup reseller plan!

If I was about to buy ecommerce discovery then I would rather buy a plan from hostnexus for credit card when I make one! Anyways ecommerce dont have no good features!
  5. U

backup reseller plan!

BTW, I forgot, I need good support too!
  6. U

backup reseller plan!

I was planning on purchasing one from hostnexus but their bank somehow has some problems so I cant sign up through the check. So I need reseller plan just in case they dont fix this by the weekend. I need to have all this: - 1 Free Domain (domain for host comapny) - Host unlimited Domains -...
  7. U

Host for my site...

byzhosting.com dont have what he wants either. He said he could only spend 15/month but something as he wants from byzhosting costs 25/month!
  8. U

Free .co.uk Domain Names

What's the catch ? 1. The domain redirection service we provide comes with a small amount of advertising at the bottom. This is how we will pay for the cost of the registration. 2. We only provide the domain for a year - if you wish to continue using it after this date you must pay around...
  9. U

Free bank

Well I am looking for something like ravecom, but that has no setup fees and no monthly fees either. They just get like 5% etc from money u recieve. Something like that. Anybody know anything like that? Thanks
  10. U

servers for hosting

Where can I find servers for hosting, Good servers of course, with same amount of disk space and transfer as rackshack.net, and I want to know if rackshack is good for hosting!
  11. U

data packet vs. CIhost

Both seem pretty good! Which one do ya think is better?
  12. U

data packett?

yea, who said on the number of them?
  13. U

I'll make this nice and simple

and datapacket doesnt except money orders. CHECKS ONLY!
  14. U

help needed urgently!!!

So is that like their data center?
  15. U

data packett?

Pshyco, You didnt understand what I was saying!!! I said is there control panel for like web statistics, email stuff, account info, etc. I never said do they have doamin cp or how many! As you know with domain cp I cant edit my account info, see web statistics, etc.
Back