• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ULTIMATE SSJ

1. U

Small Hosting Requirements

well Breezeland is down, and Distanthost only allows you to register on certain days, and the registration form i seen wasn't really easy to understand, anyone asking that much from someone isn't really worth going with from my experience
  2. U

I doubt that it will work, as all i want to put on this is a simple blog/journal, i don't favour any of the pre hosted blogs, like blogspot, and would prefer running my own PHP/MySQL news script, there won't be much output from this other, other than my own posts in the blog, which shows that i...
  3. U

well i don't have a current site up at the moment, all i really need this hosting for is to set up a PHP/MySQL script and to run a simple blog, and thats all i need it for
  4. U

All thats really needed for me is PHP & MySQL (no resistictions, able to host a CMS or News Publishing Script for Blog/Journal) No Ads FTP and thats about it
  5. U

Looking for Reliable Host

I'm looking for a good host with these requirements 10GB+ Bandwidth PHP MySQL Good Support Reliable Uptime Under $60 also if possible something with unlimited emails as well
  6. U

Suggestions for Banner Ads

Can someone suggest someone to me, who would pay out money to someone who lives in the Netherlands, actually pays out the money, uses banner ads, and would do it for a forum, since we are finding that the person running our forum is having problems with his speed, and needs to money earned from...
  7. U

Free .com domains

is it actually possible to get ahold of one of these, since i hear loads of webmasters saying that they got their domains for free and things like that, just a simple .com domain is all i really want
  8. U

Cyberwings: Are they Returning

another major problem i had, was that i bought a vBulletin licence, which put me back a lot of money, now for something i can't even use anymore, thats £120 down the drain, i've used up all my money now, so i can't buy hosting for my forum now, most cheap stuff can't handle the members i get, so...
  9. U

not when your still a teen, with no job :confused2
  10. U

damn, the bastard owes me £20
  11. U

Cyberwings has been gone for ages now, and from what i've heard he's not coming back, supposedly he's done a runner and left oweing loads of people money and hosting, one of them including me, anyone know about this or know any contacts
  12. U

Paid hosting for an Anime Site

ok that seems all in order, have you got an email or any way of contact through Instant Messaging, say MSN or AIM
  13. U

also we will need to pay through the bank, also this guy is from the netherlands, so he will need to pay through the bank there, is that ok???
  14. U

would it be any extra for a domain name to be moved, or bought, since we want dbvortex.net to be moved
  15. U

do you have phpMyAdmin???
Back