• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by [ugly_cat]

1. U

Need proxy sites

need help halo,masters. I want to need for help mail access. now,i can't login my mail2world box.:confused4 if,you are know with proxy to access. pls. teach me.:cry2: regards. [ugly_cat]
  2. U

E-mail Services

now,they closed now, 23.3.06 they closed for free accounts. zayarsan@1Tbmail.net is down and username or password. :wave: zay
  3. U

can get to forget Gmail?

why? there's http://www.indyamail.com/mail/index.php?langid=1 :wave:
  4. U

can get to forget Gmail?

why can i access? re: i think this is wrong time someplaces. why? why i can access my mail sometimes without proxy,or may be proxy help. zayarsan@indyamail.com if u have some problems. support@indyamail.com admin@indyamail.com
  5. U

can get to forget Gmail?

-no need any proxy -special tutorials -spam privacy -good interface -sharing via storage. ~~what is it?~~ :beer:
  6. U

E-mail Services

let's we watch HIM dear olaph. now,i had created one account for test zayarsan@1tbmail.net there's from my mail. ~~~~~PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING: Port for IMAP is 610, POP3 is 620, SMTP is port 366 The server address for IMAP/POP3/SMTP is "www.mailvantage.net". Be sure to enter this...
  7. U

Fast, Free proxy

:-) iyeru42 ya, our web master's mind a little underclass. eg. they baned all the free web mail.. gmail,yahoo,hotmail and other. and then they sold their mail.,just 4MB,so bitch..:devious2: so,if we want to use gmail,we did use other proxy. now,i have gmail and others. and then...
  8. U

Fast, Free proxy

but, but, does not work to 30gigs.com/mail :o
  9. U

E-mail Services

noop no.. no i cant' access there,to inbox.\ i can't. i have been created 2 zayarsan@mailglobal.net zayyarsan@mailglobal.net but, they died. how can i do for free?
  10. U

E-mail Services

really.. really. I was been closed by MDs. so,bitch. I think just have a long for 30days. how can i do? zay:tired2:
  11. U

E-mail Services

1TB mail really free?:( I was closed today.:confused4 by 1TB mail zayarsan@mailglobal.net ? i d't know that's for why. really,i think it's not for free account,as the says.. at last,:-) Gmail is the best only. [ugly_cat]
Back