• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by tsoprano

1. T

•Aerocore Networkx Free Host••Unlimited Space/Bandwidth*•

http://codmaps.uni.cc/ is the site.. Actually a bit less then 80gigs a month but so far in Feb. we used 27gigs for traffic... Our membership is growing fast and so will our need for bw.. I have a couple of sponsorship offers pending, but I want to consider all options so I just have a...
  2. T

"Unlimited Space* Unlimited Bandwidth*" Can you handle a gaming site that gets 10,000 hits a day, 200 new members daily and uses 80gigs of BW a month just for traffic??? Ranks #3 and #4 on google search! All files are hosted on filefront!! ????? :callme:
  3. T

"Unlimited Space* Unlimited Bandwidth*" Can you handle a gaming site that gets 10,000 hits a day, 200 new members daily and uses 80gigs of BW a month just for traffic??? All files are hosted on filefront!! ?????
  4. T

Topsite host :P

Topsites don't take up much space... But usually get alot of traffic...
  5. T

Gaming site in need of sponsorship!

Hi, I run a map site for the game Call of Duty. We are currently the only site for the CoD gaming community that has all of the available multiplayer maps!We are in danger of outgrowing our current host and are seeking a sponsorship (free hosting) from a reliable host with the extra resources to...
  6. T

Free webspace (surprise!)

Check out 1 and 1
  7. T

Ned new Host can anybody help

Oh yea and their support system sucks --- but I found this site which is very helpfull... http://s88567960.onlinehome.us/ :applaudin
  8. T

Ned new Host can anybody help

Try out www.1and1.com 500mb's and 5 gig bw free for 3 years...:coolmusic
  9. T

Spaceports no longer free!!

Got this email from Spaceports.... "Due to the massive changes in the online advertising marketplace it is with a heavy heart that we have been forced to stop offering free web hosting with Spaceports. We do understand that many of you have spent countless long hours assisting us in...
  10. T

Free for life web hosting package.

Yea thats not FREE!!!
Back