• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by tpc

1. T

Please help find free host for Dutch website

Only free Dutch host i know: www.tripod.lycos.nl
  2. T

600 Mb 100% Free...

sounds like a nice host, i think i will try it out :)
  3. T

I'm frustrated man!!!!!

They have a 2MB filesize limit and he asks for at least 3MB. From their FAQ:
  4. T

Need free FTP and PHP web hosting

You could try tripod.co.uk, they offer 50MB and php/mysql.
  5. T

offering: 50 mb , Mysql , Php , 900 mb transfer , ftp For Free :)

Probably. Even more so since his offer for paid hosting also never amounted to anything...:(
  6. T

Forum

In my humble opinion the best free forum is phpbb2 but invision board and yabbse aren't bad either:D .
  7. T

where can i get agreat free webhost?

The adds are needed to keep the free thing free, so isn't removing them kinda like killing the hand that feeds you ?? Anyway, I think you should go for paid hosting, that way you won't have to remove ad's and get all the things you want :D
  8. T

Offer [to people in holland] 2 Gb Space , No traffic Limit, Mysql,Php,Ftp,6euro/Month

En het werd stil... Je kan het ip eventueel ook pm-en ? :D
  9. T

Offer [to people in holland] 2 Gb Space , No traffic Limit, Mysql,Php,Ftp,6euro/Month

Ik doe niet aan msn, maar je mag het ip wat mij betreft ook hier posten hoor ;)
  10. T

Geen site ? Hotmail adres ? Komt lekker betrouwbaar over (not). Is er een ip wat ik kan pingen ? Een test bestand om de snelheid te testen ?
  11. T

Little question :)

Imho the best way to get the stuff running (and understand how to configure it properly) is to install & configure all the needed parts (apache, php & mysql) one by one. Start with Apache and after you have succesfully installed it (reading manuals, howtos, etc. is so usefull) and served your...
  12. T

Hostabuck??

I'm currently hosted by & satisfied with AllAboutHosting and they have plans starting @ $5/year :cool:
  13. T

Damn Netfirms To Hell!!!

The esp one is unreachable again but the other one still works. If Netfirms was down they would both be unreachable... So, are you sure you didn't use up the monthly or daily bandwith (from their TOS: ) ? Because that's about the only reason i can com up with for the esp one to be down...
  14. T

Damn Netfirms To Hell!!!

Perhaps the bandwith limit on the esp. one is exceeded :confused: ? And can you still enter both your accounts with a ftp client ?
  15. T

Who's Your Host?

I'm very satisfied with All About Hosting and can't wait to get rid of Digitalus :D
Back