• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by tisoy

1. T

free hosting request

Already found one. Thanks for the account Dan. :) Thread can be closed. Thanks
  2. T

free hosting request

Site is down. I already found a sponsor and am just waiting for the account details. Thanks to all pm's & offers.
  3. T

free hosting request

Thanks! :) I already signed up @ your site but was redirected on an empty page..
  4. T

free hosting request

Thanks but I am looking for cpanel
  5. T

free hosting request

Can we also your our domain? I tried to signedup but was redirected on a blank page after hitting the submit button.
  6. T

Freepchost.Com Free Web Hosting

Can the banner be placed in the footer?
  7. T

Deatination Host

I'll take the starter package if no one wants it. link back is fine for me. :) pm sent as well..
  8. T

free hosting request

Thanks but I am looking for sponsor where no posting/points required. In exchange for the posting/points, I can add a text link in a high-visible spot or a banner in the footer. Link/Banner are all sitewide.. Keep the offers coming. :)
  9. T

free hosting request

Wanted to start a new site for my class and just only need a small space with a fair amount of bandwidth. Homepage or sitewide linkback to the sponsor is not a problem. :) cpanel 100mb space 1-2 gb bandwidth Pls post or pm for offers. Thanks. :)
  10. T

free hosting request

yes. No problem with the text link. :) wanted also to give in return for the free hosting. edit: already found one. Thanks to all those who pm'ed but decided to go with gotcanyons.net Thanks Tumble! :)
  11. T

free hosting request

will you consider only a single 120x600 for each article? no other ads will be added.
  12. T

free hosting request

got a problem with the previous. still looking again for sponsors. :) domain is PR2. I am willing to put either sitewide or homepage only link as a return to the sponsor. I only need a basic/minimum requirements.. thanks.
  13. T

free hosting request

thanks. already found one.
  14. T

free hosting request

It's a health article directory site.
  15. T

free hosting request

wanted to start a niche article directory using article dashboard. I just only need a small space with a fair amount bandwidth. :). Homepage or sitewide linkback to the sponsor is not a problem. :) 100mb space 1 gb bandwidth 1 database 1 ftp & 1 email Thanks.
Back