• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by thinhso

1. T

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

Do you guys have Fantastico or Auto installer to install Joomla / Wordpress ?
  2. T

Looking for free 4 that allows adult contents

I got page not found when I click on your link , colorhost
  3. T

Paradox Servers - Free web hosting!

Hi Darksoul . I wanna ask you something . 1. In ToS , you didn't mention "adult content" . Does that mean u allow it ? All I do is linking adult content ( hentai ) . None of the file will be host on your server 2. Do you allow to steam anime ( not hentai ) from Megaupload / 2shared using Ice...
  4. T

Actually , those are just links I collected
  5. T

I am gonna make a wordpress blog that links hentai contents . None of these files will be uploaded to your server. Need : 1. At least 1 GB webspace 2. Around 10-20GB bandwidth 3. Must have at least 5 MySQL and 5 Sub-domain 4. Must have Cpanel / Fantastico for quick Wordpress installation 5. No...
  6. T

Speedie-Host!! Instant Activation!! No Posts/Registration!! 10GB Space, 20GB Bandwidt

Thanks for free hosting . Very good deal . Um , I registered but I need speedie-host nameserver . Thanks
  7. T

Free Hosting- 5 GB storage and 50 GB bandwidth with unlimited extras CHECK THIS OUT

I registed . Great host so far . Thank a lot websitebooth
  8. T

Your Free Host Package - 25GB Disk Space/ 100GB Data Transfer

You can't use your domain on yfhost . Besides that , everything from YFHost is cool :D
  9. T

Free Hosting- 5 GB storage and 50 GB bandwidth with unlimited extras CHECK THIS OUT

I hope this host will not close after few months
  10. T

Backup a website

For example , I have a website ( Joomla ) in hosting A ,and now I want to move it to hosting B . How can I back up and restore everything ( contents , images , files , databases ..... ) from hosting A to hosting B . I used backup + restore in Cpanel 11 and I downloaded the backup archive file...
  11. T

VisageHosting.com is down??

LOL , most of hostings are 99.9% up time , so 6 hours in a year is that 0.01% :D
  12. T

i need hosting

biggest_hosting : do you have Fantastico ? I am not sure about your Order Monthly Fee . Does that mean I have to pay $15 for setup fee if I pay monthly ?
  13. T

Free cPanel Hosting - No Ads, 5GB, 25GB Bandwidth and Instant Activation!

Why do you want the value package's price to increase? =.=" Anyway , it increased as u wanted . $1 -> $1.5 / month
  14. T

Free cPanel Hosting - No Ads, 5GB, 25GB Bandwidth and Instant Activation!

$1 / month . Is your host reliable ? I am happy to pay for 1 whole year with that plan
Back