• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by TheMillionaire

1. T

Lookin' for CPanel/WHM VDS for $35/month or less

Hey there ya'll. I'm back (for about the 3rd or 4th time in a long time) lookin' for a new host again......this time, a VDS/VPS/whatever ya wanna call it. Here's the story (my apologies if ya'll get bored and fall to sleep): I'm hearing some bad stuff about TekTonic about support, billing...
  2. T

Might be looking for a reseller plan soon

Guys, thank you so much for your offers. :-) I have found a new reseller host "off the board" (a.k.a. got an offer over AIM from a well known and good host). If this host does turn out to be bad, I'll keep all of your offers in mind. Thanks again for your offers. :-)
  3. T

Might be looking for a reseller plan soon

I might be moving from my current reseller host, datapacket.net, soon (not because of downtime or suspected and/or false violations of TOSes or anything, but because of something else that I won't get into here). So if I do bail out of the runaway train and move to a new host, I'll need a...
  4. T

Looking for a Virtual Dedicated Server

I'm looking for a virtual dedicated server to test out freebie control panels, such as Webmin, Virtualmin, Usermin, etc. I'll also test other stuff out on it. I'm looking at 2 places right now which offer the following Redwoodvirtual.com 2 GB space 20 GB bandwidth 64 MB RAM 64 MB swap 1...
  5. T

VoltageHosting announces new deals for September!

During the month of September all new accounts will receive 50% off the first month, and then 20% off for the life of the account. This special applies for all Shared and Reseller accounts. Note: When signing up you will receive an initial 20% discount off of the list-price. We will then refund...
  6. T

Need plan ASAP

Hello there! VoltageHosting (http://www.voltagehosting.com) would like to offer you this custom plan for only $14.40 a year! 100 MB space 5 GB bandwidth CPanel with Fantastico, RV skin, and the Formmail Clone (IIRC, all CPanel hosts have them unless they choose not to enable it in their root...
  7. T

Looking for affordable dedicated hosting and/or reseller hosting acct.

Hey there! The GlobalHosters Network (voltagehosting.com, globalhosters.net, palacehouse.net) would like to offer you this reseller plan for only $27.70 a month. 30 GB space 50 GB bandwidth WHM/CPanel As many or as much of CPanel's features as you can hold. $27.70 a month is all you need...
  8. T

Need a good reseller

Hey there! The GlobalHosters Network (voltagehosting.com, globalhosters.net, palacehouse.net) would like to offer you the following for only $6.59 a month: 1 GB space 20 GB bandwidth WHM/CPanel As many or much as you can hold of CPanel's features All for only $6.59 a month. If you want...
  9. T

VoltageHosting launches new site design! 35% off all plans!

ATTENTION FWS MEMBERS: VoltageHosting.COM is celebrating the release of our new design with 35% off all Shared and Reseller hosting plans! As we expand, we feel that it is vital to offer our services in style, and when we make major changes to our website, you win! Each hosting plan does...
  10. T

200GB Storage 200GB+ Bandwidth

I really hate to burst your bubble, but I highly doubt any web host (or a dedicated server provider) will accept your content or even chance it. I don't think they want to risk getting their server pulled or have legal action taken against them. I might be wrong, but I'll probably bet money on...
  11. T

(PHP or Perl) Script help/suggestion needed

If I'm posting this in the wrong place or asking too much here, I apologize. I'm looking for a script for the following: 3 clickable links When you click on link 1, it executes this command: ./palace/bin/start-palace When you click on link 2, it executes this command...
  12. T

Palace House introduces new plans and special deals!

Our new City Plans are up and available to order! All City Plans include a single Palace installation on the main account AND Web Host Manager, which allows you to give your Palace operators his or her own CPanel AND if you wish, you can resell your space like a normal reseller account! We...
  13. T

Any server offers on at the mo?

Hello there Decker, Globalhosters.net would like to offer you the following server for only $198 a month: CPU: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz RAM: 512 MB HD: 80 GB IDE 1000 GB of bandwidth a month 8 IPs Fedora Linux Managed services CPanel/WHM latest build Server hosted at the GNAX...
  14. T

6.00 USD a Month

Hello Forced Fusion! The Globalhosters Network (http://globalhosters.net, http://voltagehosting.com, and http://palacehouse.net) would like to offer you the following for $6.95 a month: 1 GB of space 10 GB of bandwidth Host 1 domain All of the features you requested (as many as you can...
  15. T

I need a reseller package please!

Hello MysticJason! The GlobalHosters Network can offer you the following for only $20 a month! 2 GB space 50 GB bandwidth All of the features you requested WHM and CPanel Your own nameservers And support via live chat, forums, and different IMs. We do accept payments via PayPal...
Back