• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by thegoatherder13

1. T

Free hosting needed.. have domain...

Looking for a small host to host my domain fairplaygamers.com The site will be a place for people who game on consoles to come and find other opponents who are certified fair play gamers. I do not want to join a forum and post for space but will host your banner, or text link etc. I need...
  2. T

Host fairplaygamers.com

Our host went down and we need a free host. All my work is done non-profit we are just a group of gamers who get together and play fairly online for games. need 50mb, at least 1sql, php just the basics! will do ads/banners no forums to post or anything.
  3. T

Hosting for online league

Hosting for online league of FIFA 07 ps2. I need 1 mysql db, php, and like 25mb of space. let me know! NO FORUM POSTS.
  4. T

Free host needed. Videogame league.

Running the yearly MLB the Show for PS3 league. Need some space. 50mb MYSQL(1) PHP anything else is a +
  5. T

Need hosting for small PS3 Madden league..

Looking for a small host.. who could host a domain name.. I have to buy a new one soon. php 1 sql ftp 50mb should be enough space who can hook me up?
  6. T

need small hosting.. php mysql

Can anyone host the domain with 95% uptime? The place I have currently is down most of the afternoon until evening hours it seems..
  7. T

still looking. one place, my domain name wont resolve and they claim it works.. anyways.. no forum joining but I will do ads.
  8. T

Hey guys. I have a domain www.str8gaming.com I need hosting for a small Madden 07 league I am running. I need like 20mb of space, a little bandwith, php, and 1 mysql. Can someone help me? I really have to get this thing up and running ASAP. Thanks!
  9. T

that time of year, need hosting for my madden league!

PMed, damn its getting tougher to find a quality host.
  10. T

that link doesnt work. anyone have something reliable?
  11. T

please guys... i need to get movin on this :)
  12. T

i dont wanna join forums or anything to get free hosting. still lookin.
  13. T

delete you? I should add forum posting is not an option I dont have the time. Ads are cool tho.
Back