• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by TheDingy

1. T

XSIS HOSTING Server Issues and Outages

Not trying to be a hard arse, but it would be helpful if the buyer would talk to the hosting companies datacenter for contracts etc that they have. It would be nice if the purchaser would honor the contracts and promises that the hosts have made.
  2. T

GeekRack, I just now read most of this thread and now can understand why you replied this way. I did get onto a rant, but it is in response to how people buy the companies. It is not good about the guy in the hospital, but I do wish the buyers would address some of the things that they are...
  3. T

I need advice...

Overselling is an issue with the small hosts, the big hosts, the dedicated people and the datacenters. The key is always how much a reseller oversells its product, not how many people are on a server/circuit/bandwidth pipe etc. The key is that you always keep resources available to everyone...
  4. T

Signature updated. Mostly I hang out around datacenters and spend money that I don't have ;). Here is a link to some of the stuff that we really get into doing. http://www.w3reports.com/index.php?itemid=1880 The article doesn't tell about the live monitoring etc, but something soon will.
  5. T

GeekRack, I do not know you, do not know about this full topic, but I know a few things about the people that are buying the "hosting" companies with mindsets like this. They never consider that someplace there are people that put contracts on the equipment, space, bandwidth and build out...
  6. T

What is wrong with one post people sometimes they are the people in the most know if you know what i mean :ninja:
  7. T

Remote Backup

We have not had anything but a test restore for windows yet, but r1soft.com works very well on Linux servers. I have no doubts that the windows version works well also.
  8. T

Best Hosting Company

It Depends The best hosting company is who meets your price performance ratio in the size of site that you own. The best hosting company for a forum is not the same as the best hosting company for a large company. Also the best hosting company for new car dealers may be different than used car...
Back