• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by teoteo

1. T

Please examinize

Here is a uvyy.com -> UVYY.COM , the 4 letter domain which has two similar letters on the end. It is available for registration, and I dont want to grab it. I just want to ask, how you think how much that kinds of domains worth? :-) An if you know well english i would like to hear to which word...
  2. T

I need a registrar with WebMoney payment method

Decker I tried to pay invoice yesterday was redirected to e-gold page and it tolds me that "Value limit has been paced on this account","this account is blocked" :)
  3. T

I need a registrar with WebMoney payment method

Decker Is there with them all okay? The reason that i am asking is their blocked egold account. I wanted to register with them domain today but i changed my mind :))
  4. T

i need to find out

Yeap, registerfly is using of Enom reseller services, there was negative feedbacks sent to Enom by registerfly users, and Enom give a 30 days to push all domains to Enom registered account.
  5. T

Read this

Hey guys, I don't know where i can register domain with e-gold i have no pp so i need the most popular place that it is using the most part of people.. P.s With whois privacy support
  6. T

i need to find out

registerfly will be terminate in the early march :))
  7. T

Urgent! how much this domain worth???

coolban.com Search Engine Backlinks Google 0 MSN 2 Yahoo 0 Total Backlinks 2 And, yea i know that is not yet taken, just asking for my future experience. thanks
  8. T

final-fantasy.us

I think that costs nothing
  9. T

thiscool.net

Try to push it thru Sedo, and i think you'll be surprised when that for few days will collect a considerable price
  10. T

08watch.com

just probabbly registration fee
  11. T

How much this domain costs

f-host.com For how much do you think i can sell this domain name. I know it is not popular but name sounds great, whar u r thinking about that?
  12. T

i need to find out

I need to know what is the best domain auction that works with e-gold THANKS :-)
  13. T

ginhost.com/idyhost.com/roahost.com

allanh, omg, please set back your previous avatar. thanks
  14. T

ginhost.com/idyhost.com/roahost.com

I want to know the price for that names ginhost.com idyhost.com roahost.com
  15. T

value of the domain.

vinson, non exclusive man but there are a lot of free variations to fantasy and get from. have a nice day
Back