• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Techwarez

1. T

Linux Shells

Well if i could ask a MOD a favour please could you delete all this post and me but dont ban me because it seems that because of my name everyone thinks im after warez all the time i dont need to host warez on free rubbish web space i have T3 connection to the internet and a couple 120gb hard...
  2. T

Linux Shells

You mean you LOST BATTY BOY
  3. T

Linux Shells

oh nice pic now is this what you dress up like at the weekends MISS YUPAPAESS lmao You started this
  4. T

Linux Shells

Lets just say you would have to love someone because as i said before with a face like that no one will ever love you lol only get your head in could you because its that big U TWAT
  5. T

Linux Shells

With a face like that i would not even P-I-S-S on you let alone say sorry lmao
  6. T

Linux Shells

You think your so clever you tell me and if i dont know it how did i know it was you ?
  7. T

Linux Shells

How do i make warez sites its a forums, sort your life out Query: 206.13.80.4 Return to nic.com registration page Pac Bell Internet Services (NETBLK-PBI-NET) PBI-NET 206.13.0.0 - 206.13.127.255 Data Systems Service Corp (NETBLK-PBI-CUSTNET-860) PBI-CUSTNET-860...
  8. T

Linux Shells

Well looking at you pic no wonder you spend all your time on it pmpl and can only come out with words like F-U-C-K and what was the e-mail kiss@myass.com Very Childish
  9. T

Linux Shells

Nice pic of you by the way lmao
  10. T

Linux Shells

Well YUPPA your a tit you wont do it again You must have a really SAD life thats all i can say who will go to jail first All i asked for was a simple shell account if you can not help me delete the post and me as a member if you dont like it i was not asking for warez
  11. T

Linux Shells

Also i thought this site was here to help i dont ask for free webspace to run warez all i asked for was a shell account whats wrong with that GROW UP WILL YA
  12. T

Linux Shells

YUPAPA you must be some sort of sad mod signing up as F-U-C-K on my forums what was the point in that i know it was you your ip was logged U TIT
  13. T

Linux Shells

Im not asking for free webspace all i want is a free shall account to run a bot shall i go and change my name then will you help me ?
  14. T

Linux Shells

Can not run a bot from there any other ideas ?????????? BUT you can not use your new account at gate.polarhome.com with telnet or ssh because according to shell policy it requires an extra hardcopy registartion. THANKS
  15. T

Linux Shells

This one does not and this is what i need please robot ($10 monthly) ability to run an irc 'bot' (eggdrop ..) background process on private server access to compiler & crontab But without paying if possible
Back