• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by tech0

1. T

Review Liquidsound.org

I am glad that you like the design. I tried to make it memorable and simple. I hope i didnt go too much overboard with colors :). Pixelputty, if it isnt much of trouble for you could you please post a screenshot of whats wrong with website in opera?
  2. T

Review Liquidsound.org

Hi, Please review the design of a new project: http://liquidsound.org all comments are welcome! cheers
  3. T

Looking for webhosting

Hey amz The only reason i switched back to my old hosting on isurf.ca is because the speed on clubhost was simply terrible at one point. It was very frustrating to wait for a page to load every time i needed to refresh. I checked back with how are things going, and I have to say that...
  4. T

Looking for webhosting

there is such a thing as 'you cant please everyone'. I cant really wave the main topic of website. If you cant host it, killah, it is fine, I will find hosting eventually anyways. thanks for your time
  5. T

Looking for webhosting

Liquidsound is a website devoted to eurodance/vocal trance/freestyle/techno music style. It will be a community based website targeted on people who like this particular music style. No downloads will be hosted, may be few pictures. Website sections include: news, forums, links, and some info...
  6. T

Looking for webhosting

Hey killah, I ll need about 300-400mb (current size is about 100) BW: about 5gb ( its nothing now but i havent even released the site yet) cpanel PHP/MYSQL everything else is nice but not absolutely required.
  7. T

Looking for webhosting

Hi, I am looking for a free webhosting. I have a site that is ready to be uploaded and I am looking for a sponsor. I can put the 'hosted by' button on all pages. I can even design one myself. Take a look at my website at: http://liquidsound.isurf.ca/forum/portal.php I also own a...
  8. T

LiquidSound is in testing stages!

heh, indeed they don't allow nuke 'instances' for anyone who is interested it is in their 'acceptable use policy' last paragraph. There is no reason given of why they restrict nukes. There is a common belief that nuke uses a lot of system resources. Well, if you have messed something up in...
  9. T

Uhm, I should appologize for being sarcastic about saying nuke mods are bad. I ve been following nuke development since very early stages. And yes it was buggy at the beginning but holes were closed. Many people put lots of time into development of modules and patches. I don't know any paid...
  10. T

2 digital.bath yes they are very bad! 2 pro5ject: Sure I ll help you mate! I recommend to download a free theme, or couple. Websites with quality themes are nukemods.com and mtechnik.com. Then look at the code in theme.php. You will see that this file calls footer, header...
  11. T

i want to thank everyone for reviewing. I honestly haven't tested site in anything but ie. Thanks for mozilla test, nickc. I tried to keep design simple that's why no rollovers on webpage. Side menu uses css, but it is hard to tell without looking at the code. I completely forgot about bottom...
  12. T

Hello everyone, I finally got enough time to push Liquidsound into testing stages. Please look at it and tell me what you think. If you have some free time on your hands I would appreciate if you would try different sections and tell me what you think about them. If any bugs or errors appear...
  13. T

can anyone help me with the webhosting?

Hi, I am developing the website about latest trance/hard trance music and i need some webspace for it. The layout is 80% done. The site will be using php-nuke script. But my theme will be highly modified and many nuke options will be cut (i used to make free php nuke themes long time ago)...
  14. T

Free Hosting...

i would like to have hosting... hey, my email is trapper07@mail.ru url: http://ultraforum.net thanks i am looking forward your message.
  15. T

New design! All critics are welcome!

yeah, thanks. I will change it as soon as I got some other things fixed...
Back