• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by TaoPhoenix

1. T

need free jewish hosting provider

Hi wswd. Chops to you, you're indefatigable trying to hold the line with newcomers! I'll add a few posts today to help. But at least it's one of the few new legit sites solidly down what old style hosting used to be for! He just made a rather bad error "maybe having no idea what any of that...
  2. T

Hi. I think you should get rid of the animated angel. It's distracting if we want to listen to the scripture! Plus, that kind of thing is just passe!
  3. T

Hey gang, here is some information that might help. His big ticket usage is audio recitations of scripture in mp3. So it's interesting that it's one of the few sites that needs a high "file size limit". He's got about 36 mp3's on it right now. I downloaded one of the largest, and it came out...
  4. T

Hi Sarmth, I thought there could be a couple of interesting scriptural reasons why Jewish religious material might need to be hosted with a Jewish provider. : )
  5. T

This is what I call, "you're not telling us the question behind the question". Forgetting that it's not allowed or possible for a moment, "what exactly are you trying to do and what bad experiences are you afraid of in the past?" So just for a discussion, even though it's a bit "heavy", let me...
  6. T

Time to rebuild my host spread

AgainstSilence aka LifeLessPeople L2P is still down, and they missed their 5-15-2015 deadline they made up last year as a time staller. Meanwhile this is the last legit copy of the shell of that site. https://web.archive.org/web/20140407190209/https://www.againstsilence.com/ And lest any of...
  7. T

Hi Deeplist. An interesting wrinkle showed up over on DonationCoder.com that led me to revisit this over here. What seems to really be a paying business "to a point" is people looking for secure data backup . One of our A-list members tried to review a service a while back, and just this...
  8. T

Hi wswd, good to know you're still here! Mark, I'll only use 20% vitriol since I have retired the study and you posted on page 76 without reading any of the other ones to find out the manifold levels of mistakes you are making. I created this thread to dispose of companies like theredhosting...
  9. T

I guess, Masterbo, I floated by today to look stuff over, and oh dear gawd when did this re-make happen?! I want to see the thread on it. Someone else got bitten by Web 3.11 Social Media fever!
  10. T

Major Study News Nov 2014 Again some time has passed, and to be sure, I have been away for a long while. But I never entirely leave sight of this little former project of mine. But we have some big news of a mixed variety!! So I think this will temporarily wake me up to review the "state of the...
  11. T

Hi Charles, That potential client says he wants to try to start out simple and needs ftp site userid pw port# - can you help?
  12. T

One day years from now if you decide the forum is useful to you, sure! But the admin Mouser over there is really good and it's *absolutely not required!* The theme of the site is broadly software and somewhat left-leaning political and Amendment Rights politics. Then as needs arise people...
  13. T

Hey Seraphim and Deeplist/Charles D would you both wander over to DonationCoder.com? I have a smart client that I think at least one of you might be able to help. Regards, --Tao
  14. T

Well I haven't looked into their TOS in a good while, but I think the other half of "fairness" is that it's not just a "dumb test", but that it's truly useful info for a purpose. I imagine one of the greatest cases could be something like some kind of important medical file that everyone should...
  15. T

All four of my winners ... are still online. That means the scientists can squabble over my methods but my results are 100% perfect. I've worked with you two the most. (I know that Trel (if he's still there) over at AgainstSilence is sharp too, I just never got around to working with him. And...
Back