• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by tangoking

1. T

tera-byte problem

Take a look at webhostingtalk.com. There are a lot of others sharing their bad experiences with Tera Byte!
  2. T

tera-byte??

My guess is that they're having major problems. That's the only way I can explain the number of people, on different forums, complaining from service with Tera Byte. I had my share of problems there as well. Now I'm with Aletia.
  3. T

Tera Byte has become the worst

Steve, I just found out that that you replied here after I sent you an email. I'll reply to what you're saying here + to your email as well. First, I have to agree that it seems that some companies as they get better their service becomes worse. Service, custom support, just about everything...
  4. T

Tera Byte has become the worst

More and more people are complaining about Tera Byte lately and that's definitely a change from a few months ago, or even a year ago when everyone was saying how great they are. WELL They're not any more. I just moved my site from Tera Byte a couple of days ago. I had an account with them for...
Back