• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Takster

1. T

Reliable hosting with adult content allowed

Hi there. I'm looking for a home for my websites, I'm with an aussie host at the moment that does not allow adult images, sexy chicks etc (I'm not interested in hosting video). Probably need a couple add-on domains, a few databases and space is not much of an issue, 100mb and up sounds...
  2. T

Free cpanel host 150MB & 9GB

Hi there. I have some spots available for free accounts with cpanel access and all the works. All we ask is you register on our site, no forced ads or links, no hidden fees or charges either. We allow most types of website, however we have a few types that we refuse to host on free accounts...
  3. T

Need a simple but reliable free webhost

I can offer you free hosting: Latest cPanel 11 Access. 500MB RAID drive space. 9GB Bandwidth per month. 5 MySQL Databases 5 Subdomains FTP/Email access and accounts. MySQL version 5.0.27. PHP version 5.2.3. ImageMagick, phpMyAdmin, mod_rewrite...and a whole lot more. + No forced website banners...
  4. T

100mb space,2gb bandwidth, fantasico, no ads..you get linkback on everypage from site

I can offer you free hosting: Latest cPanel 11 Access. 500MB RAID drive space. 9GB Bandwidth per month. 5 MySQL Databases 5 Subdomains FTP/Email access and accounts. MySQL version 5.0.27. PHP version 5.2.3. ImageMagick, phpMyAdmin, mod_rewrite...and a whole lot more. + No forced website banners...
  5. T

Free hosting required

Latest cPanel 11 Access. 500MB RAID drive space. 9GB Bandwidth per month. 5 MySQL Databases 5 Subdomains FTP/Email access and accounts. MySQL version 5.0.27. PHP version 5.2.3. ImageMagick, phpMyAdmin, mod_rewrite...and a whole lot more. + No forced website banners or ads. English sites only...
  6. T

free hosting with safe mode off

Latest cPanel 11 Access. 500MB RAID drive space. 9GB Bandwidth per month. 5 MySQL Databases 5 Subdomains FTP/Email access and accounts. MySQL version 5.0.27. PHP version 5.2.3. ImageMagick, phpMyAdmin, mod_rewrite...and a whole lot more. + No forced website banners or ads. English sites only...
  7. T

Free cPanel hosting, limited spots (for now)

Hi all. I am making an offer with our new server (ie: fill it up and use it), apart from some personal business sites i have storage and bandwidth to burn. So, i will be giving a few accounts free access with latest cpanel, 5GB space, 9-10GB bandwidth per month, and a very good spec server that...
  8. T

Server for torrent tracker

What are you talking about? piratebay was raided and had servers confiscated, then handed back - why? because this is legal in some countries like sweden. You open a .torrent file and tell me where the copyright information is? Ahhh? You cant. Dont be so easily fooled by MPAA and the rest...
  9. T

Torrent tracker host wanted

Hi there, im after a free host willing to let a tracker run on his/her server, a bit like old demonoid.com or piratebay in terms of script, obviously not much space required, but a few gigs of bandwidth no doubt. Obviously you need balls of steel or a great government to be hosting torrent...
  10. T

Reliable ad free host recommendations please

Dude you have one of the most restrictive TOS out there for a free host so dont blow your own horn to much there. I rate you about 5/10 as things are. There are many better hosts. And i found a great one. (not you)
Back