• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Sw0rDz

1. S

Free cPanel and Fantastico Hosting

Its not irc, but an chat client. I just use it for chatting.
  2. S

Free cPanel and Fantastico Hosting

Would allow me to run PJIRC on your free hosting. It is a java applet chat.
  3. S

ExStreamHost.Com - No Ads

Could I upload PJIRC an java applet for irc chat? If i can, you would be a great time saver as I am in need of a free host that will allow me to do so.
  4. S

Would you like some free hosting

Could I upload my Java PJIRC applet up there for irc chatting?
  5. S

1 Gb Free Hosting (Promotinal Offers)

If I am able to host my PJIRC Java applet IRC chat. You would be a life saver.
  6. S

Decent size free host.

If the ads are text, and they don't contain any adult content, that will be more then fine. The reason is i have real young kids use this and people with dial up Internet connections.
  7. S

Simple Hosting - 10 Initial Posts - 250 MB Space - 5 GB Bandwidth - cPanel/Fantastico

When trying to register, I got to the point where you press the agree button, then it takes me to /member.php that doesn't redirect or do anything and it just does a constant load(FireFox: 2.x)
  8. S

Decent size free host.

Thanks any ways. I do not have the time to make a lot of posts, with work and college.
  9. S

Decent size free host.

I run a small invision free forums and i have a addon site for it. This site will be used for small things such as script testing, hosting chat, and other small purposes. I need one specific thing. The other hosts I have tried will not allow me. I run a chat, using PJIRC, www.pjirc.com. It...
  10. S

Images please?

Thankful dearly! This means a lot!
  11. S

Images please?

Alright. I want some images of servers, support(people on phone or using phone), icons, small logos, etc, please.
  12. S

Please help me shape up these form fields.

Here I made a script in javascript that will highlight the current field yellow when the user clicks on it. Then when he clicks on another field, it will then change all previous fields white and the current one yellow. I also added some css to your submit button. Don't mind me borrowing...
  13. S

Images please?

I am trying to work on my template making skills for web hosting sites. I am in the need of some hosting images, that I could use free. I promise, that any images loaned and I use, I won't use for commercial use, but for practice use. If I do decide to use for commercial use, I will notify...
  14. S

How far am I doing?

First of all. First of all the ads that do pop up aren't my doing. It is currently under that free host for testing purposes because i don't know any free web host that I could otherwise use. As of now, you guys say it is usable and that means a lot because I can further develop it with out...
  15. S

How far am I doing?

I agree with that. I might narrow them down and add margins on each ends. I wonder, is this design on a road that can be used or not?
Back