• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by SuperZingy

1. S

Meeting Place / Database / Profile Script

I couldn't find anything there :( I need this script desperately :)
  2. S

Need Affordable Host /w Many Features

I found a few hosts matching those requirements, but i just dont know how reliable/trusty they are.
  3. S

Hmm what about "www.internetwebsitehost.com" they have a great 49.99 yearly deal. Are they reliable/established?
  4. S

that turnkey offer sounds good anyone have any opinions about the following as well: http://www.micdhosting.com/main.php?section=uunlimited www.challengehost.com www.webmanixhosting.com
  5. S

Anyone have any experiences with: WorldWebHosters.com hawkinshosting.com What does my host have to have, if i want to offer my visitors with an email service, using a script like squirrelmail, or something like that. Just pop3/smtp/imap, or does it need some extra modules of some sort?
  6. S

Hi, im searching for an Affordable host ($3-5 a month) with the following. I know its little to pay for a host, but im hoping i can find something good. I need: *Around 200mb - 1000mb Disk Space (the more the better) *Over 5gb Bandwith *PHP *Perl/Cgi *MySql Databases (Over 5 databases)...
  7. S

What to buy? PSOne / N64 / Dreamcast / PS2 / xBox

Where did u find the dreamcast (plus the extras) for such a low price?
  8. S

Meeting Place / Database / Profile Script

Hi everyone, im a new member to this forum :) I need help finding a script that performs similarly to "EZMeeting" which is made by www.CGIK.com http://cgik.com/scripts/ezmeeting.html This script is very similar to the popular www.WorldLounge.com site, that i am trying to make a "clone"...
Back