• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by superstar4410

1. S

Professional Web design Services ($5-$10 templates)(PICTURES INCLUDED)

DIMDigital (www.dimdigital.com) is an online based web design company that specializes in professional web design, image manipulation and logo creation services for your small businesss or personal needs. With designers well experienced in Php, Mysql database solutions, Flash, HTML, and...
  2. S

Professional Web design Services ($5 - $10 pre-made templates )

DIMDigital (www.dimdigital.com) is an online based web design company that specializes in professional web design, image manipulation and logo creation services for your small businesss or personal needs. With designers well experienced in Php, Mysql database solutions, Flash, HTML, and...
  3. S

Advertise on Womens Online Community (20,000 views only $20)

She had it set up so you are paying for that sum all at once. So your banner stays up for say 1,000 clicks after which it is removed from the site. So you are not paying per click, its more of a long term advertising package. So you banner stays on the site till you get the number of clicks...
  4. S

Thats a really good idea. I talked to the owner of the site and she agree. So yea clicks it is. By today I should be done updating her website code so it supports clicks and not just views
  5. S

Whams on a Mission is a growing Online Women's Community and a great place to advertise your service. Its a site that my company(www.dimdigital.com) designed and they have a good advertising deal. Advertising options are 1,000 user clicks($10 ) 20,000 user clicks ($20 ) $50,000...
  6. S

Professional Web design , Logo creation & $5 template shop (PICTURES INCLUDED)

DIMDigital is an online based web design company that specializes in professional web design, image manipulation and logo creation services for your small businesss or personal needs. With designers well experienced in Php, Mysql database solutions, Flash, HTML, and Photoshop applications...
  7. S

Professional Web design Services (PICTURES INCLUDED)

If your looking for high quality web design services at prices you can afford. Take a look at our site. There you can our portfolio and a price calculator. We specialize in web design, logo creation, and image manipulations. www.dimdigital.com. You can contact me personally DIM CEO at...
Back