• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by sunrain0031

1. S

Crosswinds is dead - finally

I got he letter too
  2. S

will breezeland.com last?

well I have little idea about it but if it is what you say I think it will die too much to offer for free is not a way to live
  3. S

who can helpme with www.as.ro

Thank you very much!!:)
  4. S

sorry could you list the words from 1th to 6th? it changes every time,since now it is not 5_2_1 :(
  5. S

Thank you very much! and I will have a try Thank you!:)
  6. S

Thank you :) but there`s no romania language translation :(
  7. S

well,my question is mainly about how to fix the secure code the system just said this: Introduce-ti in casuta alaturata a cincea, prima si a doua cifra din imagine citind de la stinga la dreapta. In cazul in care codul nu se poate distinge din imagine, apasati butonul "Inregistrare" si...
  8. S

I just don`t know how to fix the Codul din imagine always wrong but I really find it fit me could anyone help me?
  9. S

I need...50MB, PHP, MySQL and FTP

I think lycos.uk is what you want
  10. S

Free Hosting For Resellers !

aha~~ nice :D well I think it`s hard for me to deal with this, I have no paypal account Mod edit: English please.
  11. S

Free Hosting For Resellers !

I want to know how to make money from reselling? I just have no idea about this. who can help me?
  12. S

Free Hosting, Just show some ads

well.what is the ftp address plz? I just can`t find it by the way, What is the cpanel address to access? my ID is sunrain0031
  13. S

Free Hosting ... Again :)

I`m sorry to hear that :( best wishes for you what ever.:confused2
  14. S

Free Hosting ... Again :)

I have got one before maybe you remember me :) But I can`t see my sites at the moment,what`s wrong? I hope you have not deleted it again :(
  15. S

Subdomain Plesk, Unlimited Mail And Space Free

it`s quite good but how can i apply
Back