• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by subxpert

1. subxpert

WordPress themes spam (bots)

Hi CS Squad. Thank you for pointing that out. I will just wait for the Mods decision for this issue.
  2. subxpert

I am connected with Padd Solutions. I think our company proves that our site is offering quality WordPress themes. If you think promoting WordPress themes through posting in forums is a spam, then I understand. I will stop posting here for our upcoming theme releases. Thanks for your time guys.
  3. subxpert

Actually, some of the WordPress developers pay me to promote their WordPress themes.
  4. subxpert

No, they don't have footers for a forced backlink to our company's website.
  5. subxpert

Honestly, I am not really using an automatic poster. And as you can see and investigate, I am not posting everyday always. Well, if the Mod will permit to unlock my thread, I will post only themes from my company which is Padd Solutions. But if it will forever be close, then I would respect it...
  6. subxpert

I mean, I just want all of you to know that I am not a bot. I am posting the WordPress themes manually and not using automatic system to post. The themes are being promoted so that those who are looking for a good theme will know through posting in forums. Whatever your decision regarding this...
  7. subxpert

Hi. I just want to know that I am a real person and not a bot.
  8. subxpert

Free Quality WordPress Themes by subxpert

Free Quality WordPress Theme | Work From Home Simple and easy to install work from home theme. Great for home businesses. DEMO | DOWNLOAD | THEME URI Enjoy! :)
  9. subxpert

Free Quality WordPress Theme | Summer Spirit Summer Spirit is a summery Theme with 2-columns. Widgets are enabled and it is multilanguage ready. The Graphic is a collage from 4 design professionals. DEMO | DOWNLOAD Enjoy! :)
  10. subxpert

Free Quality WordPress Theme | Online Games Free WP theme for online games site. 3 columns, with plenty of spacing for content. DEMO | DOWNLOAD | THEME URI Enjoy! :)
  11. subxpert

Free Quality WordPress Theme | Shopping for Clothes This is a free wordpress theme for business, shopping sites. Great for fashion, clothing blogs and websites. Preview and download immediately. DEMO | DOWNLOAD | THEME URI Enjoy! :)
  12. subxpert

Free Premium Quality WordPress Theme | Thalliumity Thalliumity is packed with a jQuery image slider to showcase your important posts, featured front page widgets for your services, featured images and a lot more. This freemium WordPress theme is great for blogs who want to promote their...
  13. subxpert

Free Quality WordPress Theme | OctoPink A two columns pink WordPress theme, releases in conjunction with breast cancer awareness month. DEMO | DOWNLOAD | THEME URI Enjoy! :)
  14. subxpert

Free Quality WordPress Theme | Triple Sports Triple Sports Theme is a two cloumn WordPress theme suitable for sports blogs. The theme is fixed width with left sidebars. DEMO | DOWNLOAD Enjoy! :)
  15. subxpert

Free Quality WordPress Theme | My Business Growth My Business Growth Theme is a two-cloumn WordPress theme suitable for business blogs. The theme is fixed width with left sidebars. DEMO | DOWNLOAD Enjoy! :)
Back