• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Submerged

1. S

need small space; php, no ads

i just signed up at clubhost and shall now start postin g:)
  2. S

Basically, i have all the ingredients of a site, i just want a stable site to hook them all together into 1 place. I need very little space and bandwidth, php support, no ads preferable but text is fine. My site is composed entirely of html and php pages, except for 10 very small pics for my...
  3. S

i have nothing against the "community posting" stuff on free hosts, i think its a great way to support the site and others. But it sorta throws me off when I can't find a solid answer to how many posts/day or posts/week or whatever it takes to be counted as an "active" member... MMaybe you...
  4. S

Im not even sure if anything like this is out there, but all i want is: 5 mb space 100 mb bandwidth PHP enabled no ads If i cant get no ads, then text link is preferable. Anywaysm if someone does know of a host that can do this please let me know :)
Back