• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by StreetWarz

1. S

need some mysql help

maybe use... SELECT * FROM games WHERE platid LIKE '$id' AND firstletter > 0 not sure if that will work for you but it works for me in a few items.. exactly what do you want it to do... explain a little more.. and maybe there is a better way... :)
  2. S

valuesponsor

I have over $1,000 in valuesponsor.. lets see if they pay me.. Total Clicks: 17944 Money per click: $ 0.06 Total money made since sign up: $ 1076.64 Total money paid out: $ 0 Money earned since last paid out: $ 1076.64 Over 5 mil impressions... lets see if they pay me...
  3. S

Advertising Options

dont know yet... very new affiliate program.. I just joined 2 weeks ago.. dont have minimum yet...
  4. S

Advertising Options

I run into same problem with my site... I'm forced to use smaller ad companies.. cause big ones just wont even give your site a try.. Try These: http://www.clixgalore.com http://www.clickxchange.com http://www.focusin.com http://cmgenterprises.com --> (iffy company)...
  5. S

Anyone Familiar With PayPal autoresponse?

I dont know much about cgi right now.. could make anything in php though.. what I want is Either an autoresponse for paypal for PHP or a way to transfer the connection from cgi to php after the confirmation is done.. in the cgi it has use LWG.. where can I get that LWG ? Anyways any help...
  6. S

Clixgalore.com and Whatsfind.com

thank you :)
  7. S

yes I love that feature.. only problem is.. when I made my random banner code I have all the links and its all 4444&333&322 and when you say the merchant left you dont tell the link name.. thats associated with the merchant.. if it would show the link then it would be much easier to remove it...
  8. S

1stpunch.com - Anyone use it? CPM .... Anyone know it?

clixgalore pays... I received my first check recently from them.
  9. S

ClixGalore At first I was weary about them... but they are a VERY REPUTABLE company I have received my first check from them yesterday. great company, could use a few more options like a random banner rotator (for people who cant make one) and also make it not show advertisers who run out of...
  10. S

Highest payout EVER?

my best was a little over $1000 from cj.com before they got all screwed up. Teach me how to make the $10k mark :)
  11. S

Free Domain

ebay They do check ip's make sure you signup tons.. then tell ebay.. they are doing this... so they get all theor payments to stop.. its called scamming ebay... since ebay pays them $5 per signup... wow isnt that fair!! Please kill scammers like this.. they hurt the real people trying to...
  12. S

Review My 2nd Design

Webpage: Street Warz Ok be completely honest with this. Signups are FREE and after you signup you can delete the account if you want, it doesnt keep any info if you delete. Please rate my site completly..
  13. S

Hosting gaming websites...CPM?

No spawning popups, no popups at all.. just pure impressions. Very nice company. Quick responses when you have a question also.
  14. S

Please Rate My Site..

conkermaniac.... How does the new layout for the main page look.. I'm still working on a new logo for now. I'm running a little contest in my game.. maybe someone can come up with something awesome :) I also redid the tutorial, Originally someone else made that page and I just uploaded...
  15. S

Hosting gaming websites...CPM?

Try CMG Enterprise Try them they pay $.10 per 1000 flat rate.. kinda new company but so far looks good. Better than Compact Banner even though CB is $.20 per 1000. CMG = raw impressions, CB = Unique Per Advert.
Back