• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by stormuk

1. S

Free Gameserver for a Month (Bf/BFV)

I am offering a free GameServer(s) for a month, for either Battlefield 1942 or Battlefield Vietnam I am offering this, as i want feedback on reliability, and speed, and to tell me if there is any lag, i only want serious people who will leave me feedback. If you wish to keep the...
  2. S

Dedicated Server - For GameServer Hosting

Have added you to MSN but you have not came online.
  3. S

Dedicated Server - For GameServer Hosting

Hello, i need atleast a Dual Xeon 2.4ghz server atleast 80gig harddrive with atleast 1Gig of ram and a 100mbit port 1tb bandwidth atleast.. more would be better Host gameservers on it.. server needs to be located somewhere in the US, but if you are colocating at EZZI forget about it. I...
  4. S

Reseller

need a stable cheap reseller, with around 3gig space and 50gig bandwidth, pay by paypal, to sell on webhosting. be easy to upgrade when needed too
  5. S

small torrent tracker

i dont want to go buy hosting from any host, because many of them think torrents are illegal... which they are not, except some, trackers just index the files, and arnt actually hosted on the server im looking for a host that will take me on and let me host a torrent tracker, a small...
  6. S

need a new host - vespecious -crap

need a host for a clan site NEED A HOST FOR AN ENEMY TERRITORY CLAN SITE, PREVIOUS PROBLEMS WITH OLD HOST, PROBLEMS WITH NAMESERVERS, SO NEED TO TRY ANOTHER HOST, NEED AROUND 500MEG SPACE FOR HOSTING A FEW FILES FOR DOWNLOAD, AND AROUND 15+ GIG BANDWIDTH
  7. S

Looking to match this please - not happy with current service

Dont Go With Vespacious, They Prices Are Too Good To Be True - I Went Wit Them., And There Support Is Awful, I Had A Site, And There Nameservers Wouldnt Work, For Bout 5 Days, So Iasked If I Cud Have Some Different Nameservers, They Said No, And I Said, Can I Have A Refund, No ... So Dont Go...
  8. S

Reseller

actually it has 5 members of staff, and only 1 is below 20, so..? what, some of these companies RUN FINE, why should i go and py $70 at your place, for the same at post2host for... lmao 60 cheaper?
  9. S

Reseller

hmm well at post2host i might be gettin 4gig space and 60gig bandwidth for $10 monthly, is that a good deal
  10. S

Reseller

lol oneforhost you expect me to pay that much? lol,
  11. S

Reseller

i already have, at navlemhosting.com, did you take a look?
  12. S

Reseller

im looking for around 10gig space and 100 bandwidth
  13. S

Reseller

gate2vn..... all these hosts post2host.com , blu-hosting.com , navlemhosting.com, they all offer better prices and space and bandwidth, surely that is the worst deal ive found.
  14. S

Reseller

Does anyone have any good deals for a reseller, i want to start to sell some webhosting, and i need a good cheap stable reseller, max 20$ monthly - send me a pm or post back if you have a good deal
Back