• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by stevo

1. S

is there any host that can offer this?

I can give u that at $10 if u want it
  2. S

Question about Bride.ru

They never paid me :rolleyes: they still owe me $200 which i probley will never see
  3. S

Any1 here can host my webpage?

How much bandwidth do u need? and how much traffic do u get?
  4. S

image gallerie

i use www.image-hosting.co.uk
  5. S

just images.

Only place i know that will help u is www.image-hosting.co.uk
  6. S

Free Image Host

Im glad the file size limit is so small hopefully that will mean they will last :)
  7. S

Free Image Host

All my images have been uploaded fine :) Im sure it would only lead to abuse if the file size limit was over a meg Stevo
  8. S

Free Image Host

I came accross this today http://www.image-hosting.co.uk Though someone may find it useful
  9. S

Cheap Hosting Offer

Hi thanks for your reply :) Im sorry about the mistakes ive sorted the ones i noticed and ill get someone else to go though it as im not the greatest person at grammer :cry2: Thanks Stevo
  10. S

Cheap Hosting Offer

Because we are feeling nice we have reduced the prices of our plans and increased the bandwidth :) Check us out http://www.autofusion.net Thanks Stevo
  11. S

FDCservers.net

Ive got it all sorted now :) Thanks for the offers anyway Stevo
  12. S

FDCservers.net

Thanks once again for your reply Carl :) How much would i be looking at for someone to set it all up for me? as im a bit poor :rolleyes: Do you have MSN carl? Thanks Stevo
  13. S

FDCservers.net

Hi thanks for all your replys :) I had redhat as an O/S as i said i am very new to all this but i own a couple of big websites and this was the only way to go :rolleyes: Anyway i may take u up on that offer Carl as i don't seem to be getting anywhere :( Is there anyone i could pay or...
  14. S

FDCservers.net

Im a bit of a newbie at all this :( just a little annoying not having nothing installed on it surpose i better get to work :( Thanks Stevo
  15. S

FDCservers.net

Ive just got my server e-mail to conferm its setup and im no expert but all they gave me was an IP and the root access :rolleyes: I though i paid the set up fee for them to install the Webmin C/P and get the server in a half fit state Is this normal? Steveo
Back