• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Steve112

1. S

Iframe

Im creating a site i flash and because flash is difficult to update im using HTML for the areas of the site which are updated frequently . To use HTML i take a screenshot of the flash IE window and use it as a background image . So to creat the illusion that the HTML area is appearing inside...
  2. S

Free Hosting Req 30-130 Hits a day

oh ok ill sign up now thanks
  3. S

well its for software so .exe files are needed , I made them myself so theyre are no copyright issues would that be ok ? The entire idea behind the windows update network is to create a client programe to download packet files which change registry keys or have simple .exe files which display...
  4. S

My old host is after dieng and im after a new one with the following 1Gb Space 13Gb BW The usual Cpanel Php etc no banned files 8mb max file size No Post2host Im just going from memory but the gallery had 4000 views , the site maxes out at 4000 hits per month usualy 50-100 a day Here is a...
  5. S

Download Windows Vista

Clicky Weve already proven microsoft intentionly leaked builds before , and 24 hours later the network admins still havent "noticed" despite thousands of emails
  6. S

Download Windows Vista

Yes im so jelous that you get to play with a gutted os ... It will never be able to hold up agenst the WinHEC 04 release And anyway think about why this has happened over 12 hours of unauthorised access .. This is no accident. Also weere not disrobuting anything Microsoft is . If they find...
  7. S

Download Windows Vista

180 days refers to the timebomb the timebomb is indipendent of WPA , Remember the WinHEC builds Anyway anything on the site is fair game no matter what the circumstances And its the Febuary CTP its allready been updated . Get your facts streight
  8. S

Download Windows Vista

Yeah it expires after x days almost awalys 180 or 360 im not sure
  9. S

Download Windows Vista

It appears im a few hours early , To prove this isnt warez copy and paste Viva le revolution
  10. S

install vista from cdr?

First of all if your using 5348 its not nearly ctp quality and secondly http://www.alphaaddict.net/Service%20Pack%20Database/ chose the right one for your build
  11. S

free cpanel 100mb,400mb instint activation cgi needed

i need 100mb space 400mb bw instint activation and cgi cpanel hosting add supported without popups thanks
  12. S

install vista from cdr?

ctrl+shift+f9...
  13. S

install vista from cdr?

what i was saying was ditch your dvd load the iso into alchol 52% mount it and install from there no dvd drive required
  14. S

Need hosting for a cgiproxy

i need 50mb space 200mb bandwidth cgi and php supported with text links insted of banner ads and most importently This script pre-installed so i can actuly use the host (its a simple ftp - chmod 777 all files ) i can take care of the rest Thanks
  15. S

install vista from cdr?

you cant install from a cd-r , but you can drop the iso onto the pc either by splitting and rejoining it with winrar etc then use slchol 52% to install
Back