• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by StaticGTF

1. S

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin, FTP Space: 500mb +

Hi! Hosting request has been fulfilled and I am no longer in need of hosting. Thanx!
  2. S

Hi! The site hosted will mostly function as a dev/demo site for projects currently under construction. Any other questions will gladly be answered! Regards /Johan
  3. S

Request free webhostingWhich features do you need? (optional)cPanel mySQL PHP phpMyAdmin FTP Do you need any other features? (optional) - Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages? No Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting? No If...
  4. S

Need free hosting

First of all i wish to say thanx for all the fine offers! I will be sure to check out the links posted here. So, why am I moving from SiteFrost? SiteFrost is a very good host, don't think that is why I'm leaving. SF is fast and the forums have a nice atmosphere and good people who do the...
  5. S

Need free hosting

Oh, forgot that... Will add this to the request now. Thanx for reminding me! //Johan
  6. S

Need free hosting

Hi! I'm in dire need of a free web-host that offers the features listed below. The site is a simple blog and the language is primarily Swedish. Site is not involved in any freaky business or file hosting/sharing, just about me and my new life as a father (got a 6 months-old here:-) ) The blog...
  7. S

FREE HOSTING ** 1GB Space - 100GB Bandwidth - PHP MySQL - Fast and 99.9% Uptime

This is what i have found out so far regarding this host... File restrictions are in effect preventing files such as bb, sc and map, meaning that no scripts that uses BBCode, ShortCode or pdf-converters are out of luck... Also there seems to be a problem with the staffs interest with answering...
  8. S

Free Web Hosting!...no Adds!..cpanel, Fantastico, 300mb/3000mb

I can't sign up... Get an error on checkout (the Click to continue button) saying that no billing cycle is selected.... Is there any way passed this, or am i just doing it wrong??? //StatiC
  9. S

FREE - CPanel 11, 2GB Diskspace, 10GB Bandwidth - Read Here

Wow... That banner-thing is huge!!! My account is still pending after 1,5 days, but as i signed up on a Friday night i really would not expect to get any answer until Monday i guess...
  10. S

As i have posted here: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2189147 The service seems to make use of pop-unders and preload scripts... it totally messes up my site at th emoment, but i've filed a support ticket on the matter... so i'll get back with more info. //Static
  11. S

Hosting seems to be financed by some preload scripts and pop-unders. I'm not sure about this yet but as soon as my support ticket on the matter is answered, i'll post more info... //STatiC
  12. S

Free Cpanel hosting...

Signup.. Maybe it just felt like it but i thought it was TOO easy... But i really hoe i get the host! //Static**GTF**
Back