• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Squeak

1. S

Free 1GB File Storage

FAQ says file stay as long as its downloaded once every 15 days..:confused4 Thats pretty poor these days,I would think the bare minium would be at least 30 days.. Even Rapidshare,that used to host them for 30 days after no download now keeps them for a 90 days after no download,thats pretty good.
  2. S

Good offer?

Hi...been googling and found what looks like a pretty good offer. http://www.twilighthost.com/ They have a few good plans as well as their current 2 xmas specials.. USD$50= get 100GB space/1.5TB bandwidth and domain name all for 5 years! or for USD$100 get 500GB/10TB bandwidth...
  3. S

2gb disc space 40gb bandwidth, cPanel, sitebuilder, 99.9% uptime, 100% FREE!!!!

Wow,I havent tested it yet but some nice options/customizations on free forum hosting there. Interesting... Do you show ads on member forums? If we cant ad our own mods/thems would you do it? For a fee even? Just curious.
  4. S

Free File Hosting - 15GB Disk Space - Unlimited Uploads - No Timers + More

Plus,originally also known as uploadingit,then when they switched to Fileupyours or whatever all my files were lost,then they switched back to uploadingit...Hmm,ultimately not the most reliable free file host then,but then not many are. But they do offer generous storage and bandwidth,if they...
  5. S

Unclespace.com - 30 Gb Bandwidth Per Month - No Advertisements - 100% Free!

Kaitou_Dark: Unclespace is a file hosting site mate. Sain Cai: Actually they limit browser file upload to 10MB,any larger and its gotta be done via ftp. They offer unlimited storage..(I wonder how) and 30GB bandwidth per month.
  6. S

Free Forum Hosting *No Ads*

Back up manager not in operation. They say it will when stable version of phpbb3 is released.
  7. S

Free SMF | phpBB forum hosting.

Checked again,seems to be working now.Though I havent actually tried to sign up yet,the create forum links are now working anyway.
  8. S

Free SMF | phpBB forum hosting.

Doesnt seem to be working,clicking phpbb or SMF forum sign up just brings 'Internal server error' message..:confused4 Not a good start Id say..
  9. S

They've had their ups and downs with server issues due a lot to the amount of people signing on. Still,they offera lot for free...And now offer paid upgrades too..Like storage,Top level domain names and even web hosting too! Check em out..
  10. S

Apparently emergency server work. Anyway,its up now.
  11. S

Hmm,yeah.Well they have been recently upgrading their servers cause of the amount of new members signing on for their forums. Maybe its something to do with that.
  12. S

Ive said before.This is the best free phpbb forum hosting Ive found. Ive tried a few others that also have no adds,but this service still tops them all. Why? There are also mods installed and new ones get added at regular intervals.The 100MB attachent file upload space.Handy.With the option...
  13. S

ABSOLUTELY FREE: 15GB Web Hosting, Image Hosting, Forums, Web Proxy, Webmail & More!

I still dont agree on the files forever thing.Its like false advertising to draw you in.You can have a file that lasts forever as long as its download onc every 24 hours to then cant you? No offense,offering free services as great,but like I said,there are many file hosts that keep them...
  14. S

ABSOLUTELY FREE: 15GB Web Hosting, Image Hosting, Forums, Web Proxy, Webmail & More!

Not true.The FAQ there says files stay as long as they are downloaded once every 15 days..Thats not forever in my books. And even 15 days is pretty poor compared to what else is out there.
  15. S

10GB space / 20GB bandwidth / NO ADS / 24/7/365 Support - My10GB.com

No,they have no adds,just a link back to their hosting site.I dont call that advetisements.Any free host or free forum host will have a small text link.No adds means no google adds or so. You cant ask for more than from a free host. But the 1MB upload size...hmm,,,Thats for the layer panel...
Back