• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by SQL4u

1. S

Good VPS Host

I am considering getting a VPS plan and I was wondering if anyone could suggest a quality host with quality support and product.
  2. S

The Jam Factory - My website

Not bad at all. I like it!
  3. S

SQL4u (Free Hosting, cPanel, Fantastico, etc.)

As I said all of the packages can be upgraded. I used to have much larger amounts of space and bandwith, and no one was using it, so I have made it smaller to an amount that people can use. If you need more than about a gig of bandwith you shouldn't be having free hosting, you should move on to...
  4. S

SQL4u (Free Hosting, cPanel, Fantastico, etc.)

SQL4u provides some of the best free hosting around. WE offer 3 different plans, all can be extended if you need some more space and monthly transfer. All plans come with 5 emails@yourdomain (more for free if needed), 5 MySQL databases (more if needed for free), cPanel, Fantastico Deluxe...
  5. S

BLOG4u-Free BLog Hosting

Free Blog hosting brought to you by SQL4u has arrived!!! BLOG4u is free blog hosting for those of you who want to use real blogging software, instead of blogger, livejournal, etc. Your Free blog hosting will come preinstalled with your choice of Wordpress, Nucleus, Movable Type, b2, pMachine...
  6. S

BLOG4u Free Blog Hosting

BLOG4u is the newest service offered by SQL4u. BLOG4u is free hosting for bloggers only. Your webspace will come loaded with the blogging software of your choice, whether that is Wordpress, Nucleus, Movable Type, b2, pMachine Free, b2evolution, and others by request! You will get 15mb of space...
  7. S

SQL4U Web Hosting

I am not having any difficulties with the forums. Are you getting an error message or is it just not showing up?
  8. S

SQL4U Web Hosting

Yes, we have 3 different plans. The one that Ravensky posted is our lowest plan for someone who really doesn't need much space or bandwith.
  9. S

forumer help!!!

Nope, but like someone else said if your host has cPanel with Fantastico then you are all set.
  10. S

SQL4u.net FREE Professional Quality cPanel Hosting

SQL4u.net provides FREE professional quality cPanel hosting. All accounts come with 5 email addresses, 5 MySQL databases, cPanel, Fantastico, and much much more. All you have to do is place our google ad on your index page, our button ad on your index page, and post in our community. We are not...
  11. S

Free MySQL Database Hosting

Its interesting you should say that...Considering this post doesn't concern hosting. This is for MySQL...Also, you have never had hosting from me, so I don't know where you have grounds to be talking about this.
  12. S

Free MySQL Database Hosting

SQL4u.net has once again begun offering FREE MySQL database hosting. THis is a great FREE service for those of you that have webhosting elsewhere, but your host doesn't give you any free MySQL databases. You can use one of our databases, for forums, chat,etc. On your website, for no charge at...
  13. S

SQL4u Free cPanel Hosting

i have gotten a few PM's about this, and Space is upgradeable for FREE
  14. S

SQL4u Free cPanel Hosting

Yes, your hosting account will be removed if you neglect to remain active in the community.
Back