• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by sportingdan

1. S

Want a offer for a reseller account

Reseller Custom Plan: - 9100 MB Disk space - 135 GB Bandwidth/m - 99,9% Uptime - WHM & Cpanel 9 - Fantastico AutoInstaller - PHP, MySQL, CGI,etc. - Unlimited FTP accounts - Unlimited Domains - Very good support team (24/day) - Expansible [10$- 5000MB (Disk Space) + 50 GB (Bandwith)]...
  2. S

Reseller Account - 9100MB/135GB $200/First year (Renew Price = $50/Yearly)

Yes! Keston.E from whm-hst allowed me to sell my account. Before you transfer the money I'll put you in contact with him, so you can change the account details!
  3. S

WHM-Host.com The most reliable host in the world. They are very kind and help you all the time!
  4. S

I bought this yearly package 3 months ago: Reseller Shared Plan: - 9100 MB Disk space - 135 GB Bandwidth/m - WHM 9 (Reseller Control Panel) - Cpanel 9 - Fantastico AutoInstaller - PHP, MySQL, CGI,etc. - Unlimited FTP accounts - Unlimited Domains - Very good support team (24/day) -...
  5. S

Selling Special Reseller Account - 9,1 GB

Sorry Please delete this post!
Back