• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by splinter

1. S

Free Domain, Free Cpanel, take a look only 100 spots avaialble.

Sorry, but what i said up there isn't true, i found out that he is indeed buying a domain for you.
  2. S

I do hope you are aware that he is not buying you a domain, he is just letting you use one you already have. oldman2
  3. S

Maybe you exceeded the amount of web space you get for your pm inbox and it was automatically banned. :confused4
  4. S

Free CUSTOM Web Hosting! "Choose Your Own Plans!!" Only 5 Accounts!! *LIMITED TIME*

Did you Pm them? Ok, now lets go back to the old "find me a host or i'll kill you" technique. I guess you didn't pick me then. :whatthe: :whatthe:
  5. S

Im looking for a free web host with no strings attached, could somebody recommend one

I need this too. Every free hosting account i have signed up for never works or never gets activated becuase the host just leaves forever.
  6. S

Free CPanel Hosting

What do we need in the application? Plz post all details.
  7. S

Free Web Space

Ok, it has been many days now where IS MY ACCOUNT?!
  8. S

Free CUSTOM Web Hosting! "Choose Your Own Plans!!" Only 5 Accounts!! *LIMITED TIME*

Oh no!!! I didn't give you a number, well my number is 13.
  9. S

I pmed you. PLZ PICK ME, i'm in need of a firm host very very badly.
  10. S

Please help me find an appropiate host

I would like one without forum posting required with more than 1 MySql database.
  11. S

Ok, now that i know what it is...., i need a host too, lol.
  12. S

Could you tell me what GML is and give me link to it?
  13. S

2gb space/60gb Free Host

I tried them before when they had like 200mb and nowhere near 1,000 databases and i couldn't ever login servers always down. They are waist of time, but atleast they try. I think they may be telling a little lie about what you get.
  14. S

Anybody know of this?

What are they darkknight?
Back